Tactics and Formations (11 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Ronaldo - Dybala
Bernardeschi - Rabiot - Bentancur - Cuadrado
Sandro - Chiellini - Bonucci - Danilo
Woj​

As weird as this formation may seem on paper, I would love to see it given a try.
What has Bernardeschi done to justify being in the starting 11? He has been mediocre every time he played.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Tek
JC/Danilo, de Ligt, Chiellini, AS
Ramsey/JC, Bent, Rabiot, DC
Dybala, Ronaldo

Cuadrado is a problem defensively esp for big games. Unfortunately, Danilo and MDS are too. Danilo has been least suspect from the little he played.

Here's to hoping Chiellini will be 100% at business end of the season. Missing both his aerial ability (Bonucci has none) and leadership.
It's happening. Better shape and balance for the most part. Need to improve more.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
why not try a 3-4-3 formation? I know we are a little thin in defence to use three defenders and on the Wings but think about it, Buffon- Chiellini, Bonucci, De Ligt- Sandro, Rabiot, Bettancur, Cuadrado- Ronaldo, Higuain, Dybala! this would add defensive stability and our forwards don't have to go wide because of the upcoming wide midfielders

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Either way we're fucked so I'd rather use as few midfielders as possible

Failing that, play Ramsey RCM, Matuidi (God help us) LCM Bentancur or Rabiot holding

Cuadrado at RB and Ramsey at RCM should be more than enough to let us build attacks on the right then work it to Ronaldo further up the pitch.

I'd work on making Berna a left sided #8 because whilst he's atrocious as an out and out attacker he is quite quick, strong and direct which is something that can be useful as a box to box midfielder

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
3-4-3 people. In the CL, it will not leave us as exposed, masking some of our flaws and deficiencies.

In the 4, we have Cuads and Sandro as wingbacks/wingers supporting Bentancur and one of Rabiot or Ramsey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)