Aug 19, 2013
The best we can do at this season with the squad at our disposal is:

----------Cuadrado-----Morata----------
--------------------Dybala-----------------
--------Hernanes--------Pogba----------
-------------------Marchiso---------------
--Sandro---Chiellini--Bonucci--Litcht
--------------------Buffon-----------------

While that's a good line up and even might maybe be good enough to win serie its a far cry from where we were last season and its pretty disappointing just how backwards we've gone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

While that's a good line up and even might maybe be good enough to win serie its a far cry from where we were last season and its pretty disappointing just how backwards we've gone.
Theoretically, it's an overall improved starting line up except for the omission of Vidal. Morata and Pogba are two rising stars that should improve with more experience. Alex Sandro, based on his form last season is an improvement over Evra. Cuadrado at his best is devastating and top class. Dybala (like I said, theoretically) will become a top player as well. This Juve, when/if they become a cohesive unit will be more well rounded and less dependent on freak flashes of individual brilliance from Tevez and Pirlo.

What we miss most is a well rounded, tough and prolific midfielder in Vidal. You just have to pray that Lemina becomes that kind of player because he's shown in his appearances thus far that he has the potential to do so. I'd say we haven't taken a step back or forward. It's a quality group of players but for different reasons than last year. It lacks guarantees that we used to enjoy but it has the right ingredients to become a world beating team if certain conditions allow it to flourish.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Buffon

B-B-C
J.C - Pereyra - Lemina - Pogba - AS
Dybala - Whoever is fit

That should be our formation atm. As I always said 3-5-2 is diabolical cancer, UNLESS you have wing backs who are technically capable. And we actually have those now. This also allows us to stop picking between two players in Dybala and Cuadrado and use BOTH.

4-3-3 would be lovely in the future but with no left winger and 2 players who need to be playing on the right in Dybala and Cuadrado it's really not an option unless we're playing in Europe where we can play a completely different game.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
Buffon

B-B-C
Dybala - Whoever is fit

That should be our formation atm. As I always said 3-5-2 is diabolical cancer, UNLESS you have wing backs who are technically capable. And we actually have those now. This also allows us to stop picking between two players in Dybala and Cuadrado and use BOTH.

4-3-3 would be lovely in the future but with no left winger and 2 players who need to be playing on the right in Dybala and Cuadrado it's really not an option unless we're playing in Europe where we can play a completely different game.
^^

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Buffon

B-B-C
Dybala - Whoever is fit

This

Came here to post exact formation.

Tutu

Dec 20, 2014
3-5-2 is the way to go!
we can use evra and licht when we want to put a more defensive performance and cuadrado and sandro to press higher and attack
we don't have any wingers except cuadrado so 4-3-3 won't work. morata or dybala as lw is bs!!!
and we can't rely on 4-3-1-2 with pereyra and especially that moody clown hernanes as trequartistas. i would try dybala behind morata and mandzhu but allegr wl never do that...

Mar 21, 2015
This

Came here to post exact formation.
I never, ever thought I would say this but 3-5-2 with Cuadrado and Alex Sandro on the wings is :baggio:

By the way, isn't it a bit crazy that when we had two bang-average shifted wing-backs we just wouldn't switch from 3-5-2 to another formation and now, with two of the best wing-backs out there we simply don't start games with it.

What an irony.

P.S
3-5-2 Would also most likely guarantee playing time to Rugani which is another major +

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Does anyone have any clue why Pogba is acting as a LW all the time? I get that there is little space in the middle but he is utterly useless out there. He stops Evra/Sandro from overlaps and from coming with speed. He's easily disposed, two markers push him around until they get the ball or the ball goes out for throw in. He can at best accomplish a cross from there, which yeah, great, but that is what Sandro/Evra is supposed to do.

I don't mind occasional roaming around the wing but just hugging that white sideline like a cocaine addict it's so frustrating to watch. He is such a talented and smart guy, I hope he can stick more to the middle of the pitch because when he hugs the line all our off the ball mechanisms shreds. He can't get anywhere close to reaching his talent as well, he needs to be more brave and stay in the middle.

Also I get that Allegri has probably told him he is free to roam around but hugging the line as a CM is not roaming around that's just lack of ideas.

pogba10

Sep 28, 2015
We need to get to basic stuff! 3-5-2. We won't be playing attractive football but we would get results. A lot of possession and we won't concede easily as we conceded lately.

Buffon
Caceres-Bonucci-Chiellini
Cuadrado-Khedira-Marchisio-Pogba-Alex Sandro
Mandzukic-Morata
Once we score 2-0, Allegri can make experiments 4-3-3, 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1, Only with one change he can make these experiments. We desperately need to get results in Serie A.
With injuries we have now Lemina and Pereyra can do a good job replacing Marchisio and Khedira, Even Asamoah should be back.

LordBendtner

Promising Lord
Jan 6, 2015
The unlucky start with injuries has got Allegri trowing in players and yelling "EVERY BODY PANIC!!"..
I feel like we need stability as soon as Khedira and Marchisio are back, we need to go back to what was winning Juve.

Mandzukic - Morata
Pereyra
Pogba - Marchisio - Khedira
Evra - Chiellni - Bonucci - Lichsteiner

Gradual changes so that we don't have a 60% new squad in the line-up, running around like hunted chickens. First integrate Mandzukic/Dybala and Khedira, and then the other lads step by step.

Fuck I hope it doesn't take long until we're back.

viking1897

Oct 28, 2012

Lemina > Marchisio :D

Gigi
Lich Bonu Chie Sandro
Marchi Lemina Pogba
Cuad Mandzu Morata

- - - Updated - - -

Lemina > Marchisio :D

Gigi
Lich Bonu Chie Sandro
Marchi Lemina Pogba
Cuad Mandzu Morata

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)