Tactics and Formations (10 Viewers)

Jul 23, 2010
Rosella knows more about football than anyone in Juve.
Why am I wasting my time on a glory hunting s*** that doesn't care about the club but only about Chielllini? I can't believe people are defending you here! Have you got no shame? Insulting Juventus? Do you know what this club is?

Rosella? :lol: Watch her destroy Roma. Not only does the club have no money, but their signings are awful... Adriano is going to be flop of the season :lol:

Btw, Calciopoli was made by Moratti. Juventus didn't cheat. All teams made phone calls with the refs including Inter, but Moratti illegally used Telecom Italia (Inter's sponsors) to tape the phone calls and used them with the judge. The judge was an ex-Inter players and Inter's tapes weren't even shown!

Btw, Moggi knows about football more than all of Italy combined. Except maybe Bersluconi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Btw, Calciopoli was made by Moratti. Juventus didn't cheat. All teams made phone calls with the refs including Inter, but Moratti illegally used Telecom Italia (Inter's sponsors) to tape the phone calls and used them with the judge. The judge was an ex-Inter players and Inter's tapes weren't even shown!
You sure about that?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why am I wasting my time on a glory hunting s*** that doesn't care about the club but only about Chielllini? I can't believe people are defending you here! Have you got no shame? Insulting Juventus? Do you know what this club is?

Rosella? :lol: Watch her destroy Roma. Not only does the club have no money, but their signings are awful... Adriano is going to be flop of the season :lol:

Btw, Moggi knows about football more than all of Italy combined. Except maybe Bersluconi.
What do you think of Del Neri? Your opinion counts a lot with all the experience you had in the past.

Damn yo! I was enjoying the show. :D
We should show some respect to this guy. He knows Juventus inside out.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

1) Glory hunting who? I suffered for years watching my team have to fight against the Moggi system. I've liked Chiellini since his Fiorentina days. Too bad he was forced to Juve.

2) Where did Roma finish last season? And the season before? Then how did Juve do? That's the way it would've always been if not for Calciopoli.

3) :cry: Juve fans' turn to cry. Not my problem. Would've be great if the same happens to inter.

4) Look where Moggi is now. Berlusconi is a genius :lol:

Jul 23, 2010
What do you think of Del Neri? Your opinion counts a lot with all the experience you had in the past.
Not impressed. Not to be too harsh their might have been no other options, but Delneri has won nothing in his career. He is 59 now and the biggest club he coached was Roma, he lasted only 6 months there. Juventus need an experienced coach. I would have loved for Capello to return. A big mistake was letting Ranieri go in my opinion, you could only see how good he was after the team collapsed under Ciro (who I like a lot) and Zac.

Jul 23, 2010
1) Glory hunting who? I suffered for years watching my team have to fight against the Moggi system. I've liked Chiellini since his Fiorentina days. Too bad he was forced to Juve.

2) Where did Roma finish last season? And the season before? Then how did Juve do? That's the way it would've always been if not for Calciopoli.

3) :cry: Juve fans' turn to cry. Not my problem. Would've be great if the same happens to inter.

4) Look where Moggi is now. Berlusconi is a genius :lol:
Who do you support then?

Alright Roma finished 2nd twice in row. Bravo! 3 scudetti compare them to 29. Haha that's a joke, Juventus are the best Italian team. So what the team has had problems since Calciopoli? It's only normal. Look at Milan, even they are struggling while they didn't relegate. Juventus are making a quick and excellent recovery.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Who do you support then?

Alright Roma finished 2nd twice in row. Bravo! 3 scudetti compare them to 29. Haha that's a joke, Juventus are the best Italian team. So what the team has had problems since Calciopoli? It's only normal. Look at Milan, even they are struggling while they didn't relegate. Juventus are making a quick and excellent recovery.
Roma. Yeah, feel proud of stolen titles but just know it's over. Juve came back well but then regressed. Looks like the 5 year plan is not going as expected.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not impressed. Not to be too harsh their might have been no other options, but Delneri has won nothing in his career. He is 59 now and the biggest club he coached was Roma, he lasted only 6 months there. Juventus need an experienced coach. I would have loved for Capello to return. A big mistake was letting Ranieri go in my opinion, you could only see how good he was after the team collapsed under Ciro (who I like a lot) and Zac.
Who would you have signed? Capello was never going to come anyway.

I disagree on the Ranieri part. He lost all confidence and respect from the players at the 2nd round of the 09-10 season. He needed to be axed. The problem was that we replaced him with a rookie.

Jul 23, 2010
Yes!

Roma. Yeah, feel proud of stolen titles but just know it's over. Juve came back well but then regressed. Looks like the 5 year plan is not going as expected.
Stolen 29 titles? Hahaha. :lol: Let's say Juve "stole" (which is crap) the last two titles, they still have more titles that you'll ever achieve in a lifetime.

Oh well can't blame you when you people think Totti is God! Ha!

Roma will finish out of the top 4 next season. The top 4 is for us, Milan, Inter, and Fiorentina.

I disagree on the Ranieri part. He lost all confidence and respect from the players at the 2nd round of the 09-10 season. He needed to be axed. The problem was that we replaced him with a rookie.
It was just a rough patch, there was no reason to sack him 3 games away from the season. Juventus never sack their coaches in the middle of the season, but Blanc, Secco and co. were a joke.

I'm pretty positive Ranieri would have had an excellent last season with the new signings, his work speaks for itself. However, we'll never know so no point in discussing it.

I personally would have signed Prandelli at any cost.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

:tup:

Emphasis on axed. Fired would have been a bit too pleasant for my liking.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Didn't Camo say it would be ten years until the club was back on "top"? I could have sworn he said that in our season back from exile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)