Rabiot - Pjanic - Ramsey
A. Sandro - Chiellini - de Ligt - Cancelo
Szczęsny
2nd:
Kean - Dybala - Chiesa
Can - Bentancur - Zaniolo
Pellegrini - Demiral - Rugani - De Sciglio
Buffon

The 1st team is (on paper) the most sexy we've had since....

The 2nd team would probably challenge Napoli for Serie A.

The future is so bright!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ramsey and Rabiot are both good players. I never denied it. My issue is injuries and consistency; also, the lack of a physical presence. Ramsey isn't known for his defensive contributions, and even though Rabiot is tall, I still feel he is a bit soft. They've both upgraded the midfield and are welcome additions, but if that's all we're getting, and on frees too, I'm disappointed. We should be investing more money in our midfield, so this would be quite underwhelming.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Ramsey and Rabiot are both good players. I never denied it. My issue is injuries and consistency; also, the lack of a physical presence. Ramsey isn't known for his defensive contributions, and even though Rabiot is tall, I still feel he is a bit soft. They've both upgraded the midfield and are welcome additions, but if that's all we're getting, and on frees too, I'm disappointed. We should be investing more money in our midfield, so this would be quite underwhelming.
When we need physical presence we sub Can or Matuidi. What’s the obsession with physical presence when Juve will have around 70% of ball posession each game.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Don't think Ramsey is a soft cock either. My concern for him is how long will it take for him to adapt to serie A and whether he can stay healthy. One more midfielder is coming regardless...if it is an SMS or Pogba then I think we are fine.

Note...we have Can and Bentancur as well...I think both are capable if given the chance. Pjanic Rabiot Ramsey bentancur can and pogba/SMS is top notch.

Marchisio to return rumours surfacing also. How cool would it be if he and buffon returned.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i agree on adding muscle. we needed a beast with these guys. even though they are not so soft btw.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Pretty happy with how our squad is right now, hopefully we don't sell Cancelo, don't sign Icardi and do sign MDL.

Woj
Cancelo-De Ligt-Chiellini-Sandro
Bentancur-Pjanic-Ramsey
Costa-Dybala-Ronaldo

Bench: Buffon, de Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani, Demiral, Cuadrado, Can, Rabiot, Berna, Higuain, Kean

We all know Sarri will never use a 23 man squad, so if this is his rotational base it's good enough to compete for CL and win Serie A. The squad balance will probably tempt Sarri to try some 3CB formations at one point given the lack of fullbacks and abundance of quality CBs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)