Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (30 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I know some of you (or all of you :D ) won't agree, but whatever.

Buffon

Caceres - Legro - Chiellini - PDC

Candereva - Marchisio - Momo - Giovinco

Trezeguet - Del Piero

I would bench Grosso, Cannavaro, Melo, Diego and Amauri for a while and see how it goes till the team gets results.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think there is a big chance that Buffon will leave. Name a few younger and good GK's please?
I actually agree with this, it really is a matter of time before some of these guys have enough and move on, without CL that will bare a significant difference on whether he stays. Im not doubting buffon's loyalty but it did took some convincing for him to stay after calciopoli and even afterwards he like many of us believed in "the project"... One thing i would bet on is for canavaro to leave.. :frown: :)D), though thats dependent on which big or mid size club would want him.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
the best thing to do now is use 4-3-1-2. we don't have enough players for any other system. grosso and caceres are not wingers and we don't have enough defenders to play something with 3 dc as zach wants. 4-3-1-2 seemed nice with lazio. with candreva there the team played really well. let's go with this till the end of the season to secure cl qualification.

the only thing i would try is to use giovinco up front with another striker. and use iago/candreva as a backup for diego.

while ferrara was here i thought that the team was bad. zach presented something even worse with livorno. 4-3-4 isn't played any more. in fact it wasn't ever a good formation...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Iaquinta is actually the perfect example of a lone striker for this formation. A lone striker should be tall, comfortable with the ball, good target and always running around causing chaos in the penalty area. Vinny has all of that, especially the last one.
last season Iaquinta was 4th choice, now he's 1st choice, hes better than all our other forwards. Sad but true. Love Vinnie, but he shudn't be #1 in a team like Juventus.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I know some of you (or all of you :D ) won't agree, but whatever.

Buffon

Caceres - Legro - Chiellini - PDC

Candereva - Marchisio - Momo - Giovinco

Trezeguet - Del Piero

I would bench Grosso, Cannavaro, Melo, Diego and Amauri for a while and see how it goes till the team gets results.
I totally do not mind your formation and it could work well.

Giovinco and Candreva can alternate in drifting to the center with Marchisio given the responsibility of covering the right or left side whenever they do so. Marchisio will be also given some simple ball distribution and offensive duties with Sissoko sticking at the back. Whenever PDC and Caceres push forward both Marchisio and Momo stay back with Candreva and Seba going abit centrally.
Del Piero will be given the role of turning this formation into a three dimensional setup by dropping abit back to an SS position or an AM at the most to help with the build up that formation will work as 4-4-1-1.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
For final act, Luciano Bruni once again trusts to most part of the team which played the whole tournament. Compared to the semifinal with Atalanta, captain Marrone is back. With Secco, Castagnini and Pessotto watching from the stands, on the pitch a team with Pinsoglio goalkeeper, back guard with Bamba and Crivello on sides, De Paola and Alcibiade in the middle. In front of the defense, the dam by Marrone and Giandonato. The trio Esposito, Yago and Belcastro confirmed at Ciro Immobile back.

if the youth team is playing 4-2-3-1 why the hell isn't the first team? :( :andy2:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
if the youth team is playing 4-2-3-1 why the hell isn't the first team? :( :andy2:[/QUOTE]

Because the youth team is better than the first team. :faq2:

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
First, do you think it is possible to re-school Machisio to play DM??
If so, I would play a diamond formation with wingers
Buffon
Cacares Legro - Chillieni - Some Youngster
Machisio
Camo - Giovinco
Diego
Iaquinta - Del P.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
First, do you think it is possible to re-school Machisio to play DM??
If so, I would play a diamond formation with wingers
Buffon
Cacares Legro - Chillieni - Some Youngster
Machisio
Camo - Giovinco
Diego
Iaquinta - Del P.
This Marchisio position is a regista which recquires Piloesque passing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)