Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (6 Viewers)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
honestly, i hope You are wrong.

maybe I´m wrong too, but the only formation, that seemed to work for us was 4-2-3-1, we played solid matches both defensively and offensively. ň

right now we don´t have camo and gio, but that is why we should use some youngsters, like yago, rossi. what are we afraid of? more defeats?
exactly that's what I was thinking
we are losing every game because of injuries
why don't we ever use our youngsters?
let them prove their value and we have more personnel

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
honestly, i hope You are wrong.

maybe I´m wrong too, but the only formation, that seemed to work for us was 4-2-3-1, we played solid matches both defensively and offensively. ň

right now we don´t have camo and gio, but that is why we should use some youngsters, like yago, rossi. what are we afraid of? more defeats?
What I said was based on Zacch's preferred formation.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We are lost now anyway, so we should just play all players that could be longterm. When available, Chiellini, Sissoko, Marchisio, Diego, Candreva and Giovinco should always play.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The only way a 3-man defense can ever work is if you have defensively sound players on the left & the right hand side of the mid.

Giovinco is not one of those players, neither is Candreva from what I've seen. Sali comes to mind, but how many games is he able to play anyway? Maybe Camo, but same story there. And I really don't think De Ceglie is going to be our saviour...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
The only way a 3-man defense can ever work is if you have defensively sound players on the left & the right hand side of the mid.

Giovinco is not one of those players, neither is Candreva from what I've seen. Sali comes to mind, but how many games is he able to play anyway? Maybe Camo, but same story there. And I really don't think De Ceglie is going to be our saviour...
:tup:

He won't play with 3 defenders with our squad surely?! I just hope he's a bit more adventurous when it comes to fielding creativity.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Honestly, if he did decide to play with a 3 man defense with our current team, I'd probably be the first one to call for his head :D
It would make no sense whatsoever.

If he does opt for Caceres, Canna/Legro & Chiellini at the back, I wouldn't be surprised to see him balancing stuff out by playing De Ceglie as a left mid & Zebina on the right. God forbid.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
It's 4-2-3-1 :D

But Alex at the left :disagree:
No it's not.

It's a 433
The 4 are Caceres, Canna, Chiellini, Grosso
Midfield 3 are Sissoko, Melo, Diego
Attackers are Giovinco, Trez and Ale
I just showed where they are on the pitch.

Ale plays as an SS like always. I only ask him to cover up the Zona Del Piero which he always does in a 442 so no change.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
No it's not.

It's a 433
The 4 are Caceres, Canna, Chiellini, Grosso
Midfield 3 are Sissoko, Melo, Diego
Attackers are Giovinco, Trez and Ale
I just showed where they are on the pitch.

Ale plays as an SS like always. I only ask him to cover up the Zona Del Piero which he always does in a 442 so no change.
In this case Diego will be completely wasted, as he'll be played deep in the midfield.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
In this case Diego will be completely wasted, as he'll be played deep in the midfield.
No he won't.
Right now we have a hole between Diego and the DM. I want to move Diego in this hole and Giovinco and Ale in front of him to do the SS work. Both of them are better in giving defense splitting passes to be honest.
Diego will play in the very central of the game where he can use his passing skill and vision. He takes the ball from the DM and gives them to the ones in front of him. The DM won't need to run up the whole pitch to find him like they do now and rip a hole in front of the defense. So we have more stability at the back and our 3 best players to create.
Actually he will be pretty good there.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
4-3-3

Buffon
Canna Chiellini
Caceres............................ Grosso
Sissoko........ Melo
Diego
Gio .....................Ale
Trez

:stuckup:
Now that's a kick ass formation! You can change into three formations in the same match (4-2-1-3, 4-2-2-1-1 and 4-2-3-1)

Fucking injuries :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)