Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (25 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
-------------------Iaquinta------------------------
Giovinco-----------Diego-----------Camoranesi
---------Marchisio---------Sissoko---------------
Grosso-----Chiellini-----Cannavaro----Caceres
---------------------Buffon-------------------------

This is what we should play to get into the top 4 at the end of the season, and we better finish 3rd, since we will loose a CL spot (most likely)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Daddi's formation is cool.

I have a question!
why dont we go back to 4-4-2 but with 1 DMF and Diego (AMF) in front of him and wingers on the side. 2 strikers up front.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Daddi's formation is cool.

I have a question!
why dont we go back to 4-4-2 but with 1 DMF and Diego (AMF) in front of him and wingers on the side. 2 strikers up front.
So...

Sissoko

Camo --------------------- Giovinco

Diego

Midfield will get stretched. Too attacking. Diego will have to come back to help defend and get the ball.

Nope.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
-------------------Iaquinta------------------------
Giovinco-----------Diego-----------Camoranesi
---------Marchisio---------Sissoko---------------

Grosso-----Chiellini-----Cannavaro----Caceres
---------------------Buffon-------------------------

This is what we should play to get into the top 4 at the end of the season, and we better finish 3rd, since we will loose a CL spot (most likely)
That's one hell of a midfield.
:tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Thats called a diamond 4-4-2.
Except in a diamond midfield you should have two Central Mids playing in front of the sole DM. Camo can function as a CM, but Gio definitely doesn't have it in him to play that role.

What Yamen meant, was Camo and Gio functioning as wingers, Diego as the attacking mid behind the two strikers and just one DM. Thats a formation nobody plays in modern football, the defense would get too exposed, the DM would have his work cut out for him and would probably be outnumbered and the midfield would just get stretched.

I believe it is over adventurous and would never work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)