Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (131 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
watching Gio play today, he is best used in a free role as a trequartista (what I've been saying for over a year, anyways)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
watching Gio play today, he is best used in a free role as a trequartista (what I've been saying for over a year, anyways)
You think? I think he is at his best when played as a left winger(like Henry in Barcelona) were he could use his speed and beat his defenders from the flanks. I think its a waste of his speed playing him behind the strikers and I dont even think he is strong enough to play there, especially if the other team have one or two defensive midfielders. Giovinco is for me more of a Messi type of player who beats his defenders from the flanks. He is no trequartista like Diego or Zidane who runs the show behind the strikers.

pessotto

Aug 20, 2002
the best position for Gio is to play in a free position like what kaka was doing in milan
but anybody here think that he will take an important role in the team this seasondo u think ciro will give him enough chance?

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I think having two terquartistas is a must, because if one was injured or out of form, then we would totally get screwed. They can both help us to glory. And I'm hoping Ferrara can try a 4-3-2-1 where gio and diego can play together just to see how it goes. If not then maybe Gio can slowly take Del Piero's place in the line up.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I think having two terquartistas is a must, because if one was injured or out of form, then we would totally get screwed. They can both help us to glory. And I'm hoping Ferrara can try a 4-3-2-1 where gio and diego can play together just to see how it goes. If not then maybe Gio can slowly take Del Piero's place in the line up.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)