Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (124 Viewers)

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
[/B]
Hopefully he will be played as a supporting striker this upcoming season. just imagine the magical link play between him and Diego. Wow!:shocked: :weee: hopefully giovinco been working on his finishing:agree:
if Ciro is able to put both diego and giovinco on a same 1st 11 and win games....he will definitely be a great manager and of course more talented than Ruinieri...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
did you not see him pwning chelsea, a team who managed to desmiate barcelona for 314 minutes in the cl.
of course. the thing is, anyone can pull off a brilliant cameo, what gio needs to do is play well week in, week out. and he should get that opportunity.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
of course. the thing is, anyone can pull off a brilliant cameo, what gio needs to do is play well week in, week out. and he should get that opportunity.
yes he DESERVE to get more opportunities next season....he is the kind of youngster that is hard to come by...professionalism and maturity way better than c.ronaldo.....

He is 22, dubbed one of the hottest youngster coming through, and starred in u-21 national games. AND he had his head down and worked hard WITHOUT THREATENING for a transfer when ranieri don't play him.

i would say he really had shown that he is a true juventino already

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
he's obviously a proven talent, but he has to show that he can perform to a high level every week, every game. we all know that when he plays well he can be devastating, he now needs the opportunity to demonstrate that he is worthy of starting every game. I think he is, but he needs to convince the coach.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
1 assist vs Roma
1 assist vs Inter
What the fuck he have to do to be considered as a proven talent?
yea man! what the fuck mus he do to be considered a proven talent?! make the ball talk?! them fools keep on saying he need to be introduced slowly...come on...1 whole season on the bench while being considered a soon-to-be star isn't slow enough?!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
yea man! what the fuck mus he do to be considered a proven talent?! make the ball talk?! them fools keep on saying he need to be introduced slowly...come on...1 whole season on the bench while being considered a soon-to-be star isn't slow enough?!
who said he needs to be introduced slowly?! I say we should play him as much as possible. I'm also saying that he hasn't established himself as a top player in the same way Diego or Del Piero have

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I see you added 'lt' and 'rt' which I assume means as much as Left back and Right back to the names of Zebina and DC, which would instantly make the back line make alot more sense.

Just... Melo doesn't play on the left in a 4-2-3-1... or in that '3'-line at all. Giovinco on the right isn't where he should be playing either. Add to that his favourite formation is 4-3-1-2.. the smiley was justified.

nasibeh

May 29, 2009
I see you added 'lt' and 'rt' which I assume means as much as Left back and Right back to the names of Zebina and DC, which would instantly make the back line make alot more sense.

Just... Melo doesn't play on the left in a 4-2-3-1... or in that '3'-line at all. Giovinco on the right isn't where he should be playing either. Add to that his favourite formation is 4-3-1-2.. the smiley was justified.
thanks 4 informing and i emphesis that it is not really right to back it is just name of players :D so do not take it serious :D

and in addition ciro himself said that we will have 4 defender . . .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So, no new fullbacks? So I guess 4-3-1-2 should be out of the picture then. It's crazy to even consider playing 4-3-1-2 with our fullbacks. Do you guys see Grygera and Molinaro owning their flanks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)