Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (8 Viewers)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Juve 'don't need left-backs'

Juventus “are not looking for a left-back,” insists director of sport Alessio Secco, ending links with Andrea Dossena and Fabio Grosso.

“I keep reading the possible signing of left-backs, but I want to point out that is simply not true,” said the transfer guru on Juventus Channel.

“We are not looking for a left-back, as in that role for next season we will continue to rely on Cristian Molinaro and Paolo De Ceglie.”

The Bianconeri had been repeatedly linked with Italian internationals for that position, such as Liverpool’s Dossena and Grosso of Olympique Lyonnais.

Juve are about to secure Felipe Melo’s signature from Fiorentina for £21m, including Marco Marchionni.

However, this does not mean that Tiago Mendes will be sold after two disappointing campaigns in Turin.

“I don’t know how to end these rumours once and for all. Tiago is a player we consider to be off the market, despite some offers we have received.

“We really believe in him, especially with the three-man midfield that [Coach Ciro] Ferrara has in mind.”

So could it be assumed that Tiago will be instrumental part of the 3 man midfield?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
--------------Buffon
----Legro-----Canna-----Chiellini
---------Melo---------Sissoko
------Camo-----------------DC
----------------Diego
-----------DP-----------Amauri
Pretty Insane ................newayz wat say????????

Marciano

May 21, 2009
The best formation that suitable with the current squad we have is 4-3-1-2, the alternative is 4-2-3-1, or perhap the more risky 4-3-3.

These are the Starting XI for me when everyone is healthy.

4-3-1-2:
Buffon
Zebina Cannavaro Chiellini De Ceglie
Sissoko Melo Marchisio
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​

4-2-3-1:
Buffon
Sissoko Melo
Camoranesi Diego Giovinco
Trezeguet​

4-3-3:
Buffon
Sissoko Diego Melo
Iaquinta Amauri Del Piero​

*If Melo transfer did not go through in the end then replace him with Tiago in 4-3-1-2 and Marchisio for the others.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Don't think it is, or shouldn't be anyway, as you don't control the transfer policy of our club. ;)

That and your formations make perfect sense.. :tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The best formation that suitable with the current squad we have is 4-3-1-2, the alternative is 4-2-3-1, or perhap the more risky 4-3-3.

These are the Starting XI for me when everyone is healthy.

4-3-1-2:
Buffon
Sissoko Melo Marchisio
Diego
Amauri Del Piero​

4-2-3-1:
Buffon
Sissoko Melo
Camoranesi Diego Giovinco
Trezeguet​

4-3-3:
Buffon
Sissoko Diego Melo
Iaquinta Amauri Del Piero​

*If Melo transfer did not go through in the end then replace him with Tiago in 4-3-1-2 and Marchisio for the others.
Welcome.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juve 'don't need left-backs'

Juventus “are not looking for a left-back,” insists director of sport Alessio Secco, ending links with Andrea Dossena and Fabio Grosso.

“I keep reading the possible signing of left-backs, but I want to point out that is simply not true,” said the transfer guru on Juventus Channel.

“We are not looking for a left-back, as in that role for next season we will continue to rely on Cristian Molinaro and Paolo De Ceglie.”

The Bianconeri had been repeatedly linked with Italian internationals for that position, such as Liverpool’s Dossena and Grosso of Olympique Lyonnais.

Juve are about to secure Felipe Melo’s signature from Fiorentina for £21m, including Marco Marchionni.

However, this does not mean that Tiago Mendes will be sold after two disappointing campaigns in Turin.

“I don’t know how to end these rumours once and for all. Tiago is a player we consider to be off the market, despite some offers we have received.

“We really believe in him, especially with the three-man midfield that [Coach Ciro] Ferrara has in mind.”

So could it be assumed that Tiago will be instrumental part of the 3 man midfield?
Oh for the love of God, this guy is really retarded.

Can't wait to see that imbecile at left-back, by himself, without any help on the left flank.

Fucking stupid.

Marciano

May 21, 2009
how is Molinaro doing now? Is he still injured?
It's really silly not to get another left-back. If Molinaro is still injured, we're done on the left flank cause in this situation we got De Ceglie as the only nature left-back. Although Grygera can play on the left doesn't mean we don't need another one.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Several players on the way out
transfer market web.com

Juventus will start selling some of their players soon. They are :

- Right-backs Zdenek Grygera (who is closely tracked by Greek side Panathinaikos) and Jonathan Zebina.

- Left-back Paolo De Ceglie may leave on loan and is tracked by Napoli.

- Midfiedlers Christian Poulsen (who recently rejected a move to Fenerbahce and is now mainly tracked by Hoffenheim, Werder Bremen and Schalke 04), Tiago (he could return to Portugal or move to Spain), Albin Ekdal (he will leave on loan and is tracked by Siena) and Sergio Almiron.

- Winger Marco Marchionni, who is in advanced talks with Fiorentina.

we definetely will buy some full backs if this player on they way out(especially if grygera and zebina leave)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)