Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (4 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I was sliding Marchisio alongside Melo/Momo.
So you basically want to attack with just 3 players and defend with 7? Cuz Del Piero, Amauri and Diego will be our only offensive players on the field while Marchisio, Melo and Sissoko are defensive midfielders.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I was sliding Marchisio alongside Melo/Momo.
You mean Marchisio with one of Melo or Sissoko? It is indeed a possibility, but these 2 guys give us more defensive solidity than Marchisio. I don't think or see Ferrara benching our most effective destroyer, or a 25 million Euro signing for a young and very talented Italian however. It is more than likely, that in a 4-2-3-1, Marchisio will be the one to make way for Melo and Sissoko.

My ideal 11 for the following formations (with the material currently at our disposal) would be as follows:

4-3-1-2 (default formation): Buffon-Zebina-Cannavaro-Chiellini-De Ceglie-Melo-Marchisio-Sissoko-Diego-Del Piero-Amauri

4-2-3-1: Buffon-Zebina-Cannavaro-Chiellini-De Ceglie-Melo-Sissoko-Camoranesi-Diego-Giovinco-Trezeguet/Amauri

4-3-2-1: Buffon-Zebina-Cannavaro-Chiellini-De Ceglie-Melo-Marchisio-Sissoko-Diego-Giovinco-Amauri/Trezeguet

I was thinking about who to place on the bench and confronted a dilemma! We can have 7 players on the bench. A sub GK, sub RB, sub LB, and sub CB are a must.That leaves 3 places up for grabs and potentially Poulsen, Camoranesi, Giovinco, Iaquinta, and Trezeguet will be fighting for them in our default 4-3-1-2 formation!!! Quite a conundrum!

engireman

May 26, 2009
2 years before, everone talked about that Palladino should play sometimes in the team's starting 11 instead of Nedved, 1 years later it is changed and everone have talked about Giovinco. I think that Giovinco will be used some times in 4:3:2:1, 4:2:3:1 formation in next season, but he need time to keep place in it. In contrast, Marchisio should used to more often than Giovinco currently. He is more proven than Giovinco in current squad.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
2 years before, everone talked about that Palladino should play sometimes in the team's starting 11 instead of Nedved, 1 years later it is changed and everone have talked about Giovinco. I think that Giovinco will be used some times in 4:3:2:1, 4:2:3:1 formation in next season, but he need time to keep place in it. In contrast, Marchisio should used to more often than Giovinco currently. He is more proven than Giovinco in current squad.
:shifty: They play in entirely different positions, so I don't really see the point you are trying to make.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
yes i see what your saying. but if we don't push. they will never get the chance to make the difference and to prove that they are indeed ready for first team football. Talking about Giovinco by the way...

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
and gio is certainly at the point where he needs to play as much as possible. He's clearly no longer just a prospect, but someone who needs to show that he is worthy of a starting place

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
for God sake he is proven.. he should play more what do u want this kid prove to u?? please guys cut dis bullshit Giovinco is already a proven player and he is 22 and on his way to 23 this is the best time for him to play... this Proven story = epic fail

davids26

May 13, 2005
I don't wanna sound controversial here, specially that i didn't post anything for ages ( may be ever :)), anyway being Bianconero and Serie A fan for quite a sometime, force me to be realistic enough to figure out that we are not becoming Barcelona, there is a high chance that we will see some good games ending in our favor but Juve will stay Juve in regards to defensive technics.
first i really don't see any more signings for the rest of the summer, so we should be resourceful and smartly construct what we have.
I think and also beleive that Tiago will be first option for Coach Ciro next to Melo, Sissoko behind Diego, honestly I see it work more than any other option.
I beleive that if anything good happened last season beside Maninger, Marchisio and Molinaro proving thier quality, is that Tiago aquired and adjusted himself to the tactics of the Serie A.
I so beleive in Marchisio and Giovinco as talented players who can do difference but not as first choice( at least not for the next couple of years), cause if you guys aim for the champions league you should not leave anything for circumstances, luck and remember not to gamble and rely on true talent and experience, Tiago had a very awful first season but lets be honest, he was very stable and reliable player in the second half of last season.
now next to Sissoko, Melo and behind Diego, this trio(Tiago, Sissoko and Melo) will be very solid and have enough creativity to support Diego so he can do efficient magic.
the way i see it is very similar to what every body said here, i love to see some one else instead of Zebina but i don't beleive any more signings for the rest of this season except if we are offloading some of our players.
4-3-1-2
Buffon
Zebina Canavaro Chielini Molinaro
Melo Sissoko Tiago(Marchisio)
Diego
Amauri(Trezegiut) Del Piero
for 4-2-3-1
Buffon
Melo Sissoko
Camoranessi Diego Giovinco
Amauri(as much as i hate Iaquinta he might fit here as well)
however, the bench won't be any bad as long as you get Grygera out of Turin.
please share me your views fellas and sorry for being away for some time.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
we are Juve, we don't need to be like Barthelona...that would make me :inter:

and why the hell do you hate Vinnie? that's just stupid

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
for God sake he is proven.. he should play more what do u want this kid prove to u?? please guys cut dis bullshit Giovinco is already a proven player and he is 22 and on his way to 23 this is the best time for him to play... this Proven story = epic fail

well, he hasn't proven yet that he is good enough against the toughest opposition. what he's shown without a doubt is that he should be given as much playing time as possible. He will clearly be a star player, but needs to play as much as possible in order to continue to develope

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I don't wanna sound controversial here, specially that i didn't post anything for ages ( may be ever :)), anyway being Bianconero and Serie A fan for quite a sometime, force me to be realistic enough to figure out that we are not becoming Barcelona, there is a high chance that we will see some good games ending in our favor but Juve will stay Juve in regards to defensive technics.
first i really don't see any more signings for the rest of the summer, so we should be resourceful and smartly construct what we have.
I think and also beleive that Tiago will be first option for Coach Ciro next to Melo, Sissoko behind Diego, honestly I see it work more than any other option.
I beleive that if anything good happened last season beside Maninger, Marchisio and Molinaro proving thier quality, is that Tiago aquired and adjusted himself to the tactics of the Serie A.
I so beleive in Marchisio and Giovinco as talented players who can do difference but not as first choice( at least not for the next couple of years), cause if you guys aim for the champions league you should not leave anything for circumstances, luck and remember not to gamble and rely on true talent and experience, Tiago had a very awful first season but lets be honest, he was very stable and reliable player in the second half of last season.
now next to Sissoko, Melo and behind Diego, this trio(Tiago, Sissoko and Melo) will be very solid and have enough creativity to support Diego so he can do efficient magic.

the way i see it is very similar to what every body said here, i love to see some one else instead of Zebina but i don't beleive any more signings for the rest of this season except if we are offloading some of our players.
4-3-1-2
Buffon
Melo Sissoko Tiago(Marchisio)
Diego
Amauri(Trezegiut) Del Piero
for 4-2-3-1
Buffon
Melo Sissoko
Camoranessi Diego Giovinco
Amauri(as much as i hate Iaquinta he might fit here as well)
however, the bench won't be any bad as long as you get Grygera out of Turin.
please share me your views fellas and sorry for being away for some time.
To tell you the truth. i surely hope we see the tiago of lyon this upcoming season, if we do keep him. pretty sure we will. I think this new formation will be a good suit for him. But instead of putting him in the left or right side of the midfield. I think he will work best in the center, dictating play. Like i say, I sure hope:xfinger: he excels in this new formation and see the tiago of the lyon years. It will be a huge plus for us. and he owes us that much.:agree: Forza Tiago!. 3rd time is the charm:tup:

well, he hasn't proven yet that he is good enough against the toughest opposition. what he's shown without a doubt is that he should be given as much playing time as possible. He will clearly be a star player, but needs to play as much as possible in order to continue to develope
Hopefully he will be played as a supporting striker this upcoming season. just imagine the magical link play between him and Diego. Wow!:shocked: :weee: hopefully giovinco been working on his finishing:agree:

May 22, 2007
You mean Marchisio with one of Melo or Sissoko? It is indeed a possibility, but these 2 guys give us more defensive solidity than Marchisio. I don't think or see Ferrara benching our most effective destroyer, or a 25 million Euro signing for a young and very talented Italian however. It is more than likely, that in a 4-2-3-1, Marchisio will be the one to make way for Melo and Sissoko.

My ideal 11 for the following formations (with the material currently at our disposal) would be as follows:

4-3-1-2 (default formation): Buffon-Zebina-Cannavaro-Chiellini-De Ceglie-Melo-Marchisio-Sissoko-Diego-Del Piero-Amauri

4-2-3-1: Buffon-Zebina-Cannavaro-Chiellini-De Ceglie-Melo-Sissoko-Camoranesi-Diego-Giovinco-Trezeguet/Amauri

4-3-2-1: Buffon-Zebina-Cannavaro-Chiellini-De Ceglie-Melo-Marchisio-Sissoko-Diego-Giovinco-Amauri/Trezeguet

I was thinking about who to place on the bench and confronted a dilemma! We can have 7 players on the bench. A sub GK, sub RB, sub LB, and sub CB are a must.That leaves 3 places up for grabs and potentially Poulsen, Camoranesi, Giovinco, Iaquinta, and Trezeguet will be fighting for them in our default 4-3-1-2 formation!!! Quite a conundrum!
I meant the 4-3-1-2 with all 3, exactly the midfield you posted.

And if Sali can regain full fitness and get form then he could take up a nice part of the bench.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
did you not see him pwning chelsea, a team who managed to desmiate barcelona for 314 minutes in the cl.
yea man...i can't understand why there are fools saying that giovinco need to be introduced slowly....he has played a handful games last season! is that not slow enough?! come on man...if this boy is in fergie's hands...he would be playing more often....our board n coaches really need to be more brave and play him more....

the last thing i want to see is giovinco leaving!...

We must find a way to put both gio and diego on the same field...

Amauri/treze/iaq/dpr

giovinco------diego

marchisio--sissoko---melo

LB ------CB--------CB----------RB

or

iaq/treze/amau

gio/dpr-------diego-----------camo/iaq

momo/marchisio-----melo

LB-------CB---------CB-----------RB

In both position, Del Piero will not be always playing first team ....thats why i think that the only way for giovinco to play often is when del piero retires or accept that he is not 1st team quality anymore. Though i still love del piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)