Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (70 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Buffon

Eboue - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Santos

Marchisio - Melo - Sissoko

Diego

Amauri - Del Piero (C)

Buffon

Eboue - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Santos

Sissoko - Melo

Camoranesi - Diego - Giovinco

Amauri

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
What about a Poulsen for Eboue swap? Arsenal gets a DM, we get RB, two players get a shot at redemption...

Edit: Sorry, that wasn't on topic, but Andy's formation's there are intriguing...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If that's the midfield we'd use, I think it's logical Ferrara would be looking at some more attacking full-backs. At least I hope so. Wouldn't mind them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What about a Poulsen for Eboue swap? Arsenal gets a DM, we get RB, two players get a shot at redemption...

Edit: Sorry, that wasn't on topic, but Andy's formation's there are intriguing...
That would be a good proposition for Arsenal.

We'd certainly have to keep Billy Zanetti though.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melo
Sissoko - Marchisio
Diego

BEAT THAT MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
That would be a good proposition for Arsenal.

We'd certainly have to keep Billy Zanetti though.
For sure. Zanetti has got great experience, and is a good team character; his market value isn't very high, so he'd be a keeper for sure.

Damn, Melo's arrival would be exciting. Please be true....

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
This is the right formation that i beleive would suit juventus both in europ and domesticly:

Buffon

Cannavaro Chellini
Zebina De ceglie

Sissoko Melo

Marchisio

Diego
Del piero Amauri/Iaquinta

Ita a 4-3-1-2 formation that will suit eveyone with giovinco playing both as a sub playmaker or a sub second striker...while iaquinta and amauri could sort it out in the 1st striker position.

While a 4-3-2-1 formation could be used whenever del piero is injured or not in his best...with giovinco and camorenasi filling in along with diego for the play-makers position.

FOZA JUVE :flag1:

Don.Fabio

Jun 13, 2009
I had alot of thoughts about the probable formation for Juventus next season. It was tough deciding, so i wish that Ciro will find the the right choice.

......Is it time to use our "Atomic Ant" and Marchisio? I think that with new blood we will achieve a lot.
I have prepared a formation myself (Plz comment)
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/imag...79a07dc47e.jpg
I know that Our Captain is not in the starting 11 in my dream squad, but there is always place for him instead of Giovinco Or Diego, After all we are competing in 3 championships Next season.
I'm sure that you noticed the bank spaces, and I'm sure that you agree with me on this point. We need players to fill those blanks, and most definitely not (Zebina, Salihamidzic, Grygera, or Molinaro) Those players are good as substitutes.
Hopefully we will close the deal on Grosso or Santos, And a good right back.
Please share you ideas.. Thanks .... : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)