Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (7 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
omg are u a new juve fan or just a poser? have u seen chiellini playing as left back before? he is very fast! and yea iaquinta runs alot, but he isn't pacey.
Actually I have been a juve fan for 6 years now.

If Chiellini is as fast as you are mentioning him to be, than the past season we wouldn't have had any problems with the high defensive line we were playing with. But as you might know, we conceded a lot of goals because of this matter since both our CB's are too slow to recover their position. In the 2 final matches with Ciro in charge, you could easily notice that they were instructed to stay back which resulted in 2 clean sheet matches.

And yes, Iaquinta is very fast mate.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
OMG it is soooo funny to see how people here on the forum choose tactics.

"4-2-3-1, with Trezeguet only five feet in front of Diego and Camoranesi, and 3 feet of right from Giovinco. Now this 3 feet are very important cause they can mean a nice pass up front and Trezeguet beeing a world striker can take advantage of it!!"

"No, no no 4-3-1-2 is a faaaar better tactic. Here trezeguet is 8 feet in front of Diego and 2 feet left of Camoranesi and that leaves whole 9 feet for Marchisio to run. 4-3-1-2 is a better tactic than 4-2-3-1 and also 4-3-2-1 cause actually there is no space being left unused while the late have about 3.4534 feet of free pitch space beeing left unused"
Eh?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Actually I have been a juve fan for 6 years now.

If Chiellini is as fast as you are mentioning him to be, than the past season we wouldn't have had any problems with the high defensive line we were playing with. But as you might know, we conceded a lot of goals because of this matter since both our CB's are too slow to recover their position. In the 2 final matches with Ciro in charge, you could easily notice that they were instructed to stay back which resulted in 2 clean sheet matches.

And yes, Iaquinta is very fast mate.
:agree:

Couldn't have put my feelings into words any better than that after reading that post.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Cristian Molinaro 2,561 min
Pavel Nedved 2,504 min
Giorgio Chiellini 2,501 min

These were the most used players last season, What do you think who would replace Moli and Pavel nedved, who will take their place this season?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Cristian Molinaro 2,561 min
Pavel Nedved 2,504 min
Giorgio Chiellini 2,501 min

These were the most used players last season, What do you think who would replace Moli and Pavel nedved, who will take their place this season?
Moli --> De Ceglie on LB pls, and there will be no LM player this year i think.....4312 or 433 or 41212 no matter which tactic will be used, Sissoko dm - Diego am - Marchisio cm - Gionvico am etc......:alen:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I hope DC gets a few more chances as LB, which shouldn't be a problem with Magic Moli injured, looking to miss the start of the new season. I thought he was good on the left flank for the U21, although being the midfielder obv. He just needs to improve his defensive skills. Since they're pretty important when ur a defender ;o

I still believe in him though.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So, one week until training camp and we still haven't signed any fullbacks for our beloved 4-3-1-2. It's going to be awful watching Molinaro and Grygera trying to own the flanks in the 4-3-1-2 next season. Playing 4-3-1-2 without good fullbacks is ridiculous. Fuck D'Ago and sign Srna, please!

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
So, one week until training camp and we still haven't signed any fullbacks for our beloved 4-3-1-2. It's going to be awful watching Molinaro and Grygera trying to own the flanks in the 4-3-1-2 next season. Playing 4-3-1-2 without good fullbacks is ridiculous. Fuck D'Ago and sign Srna, please!
Zebina ;)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sissoko should stand still and just defend. I hate it when Sissoko has the ball, its fucking scary cuz you know he can fuck it up at any time and give it to the opponents. Sissoko and Melo should switch places.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
The only player that scares me is Zebina and i cant believe he is still there. When he plays, on that odd occassion of not being injured, he is a nightmare.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)