Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (132 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
omg are u a new juve fan or just a poser? have u seen chiellini playing as left back before? he is very fast! and yea iaquinta runs alot, but he isn't pacey.
:lol:

So you're saying Chiellini is faster than Iaquinta? Or do you mean he was only faster when he played LB, because we all know players gain speed the second they play LB instead of CB.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
:lol:

So you're saying Chiellini is faster than Iaquinta? Or do you mean he was only faster when he played LB, because we all know players gain speed the second they play LB instead of CB.
no i meant he is naturally fast and we can see that when he was playing as LB.
yes chiellini's speed is faster than iaquinta

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
So what? it doesn't mean he is slow... Chiellini raped ibrahimovic all the time they faced each other but it doesn't mean that Ibrahimobitch is not an excellent player.
yea man well-explained......Nedved can own usain bolt in football, but that does not mean that nedved is fast and usain bolt is slow

Mar 30, 2006
no i meant he is naturally fast and we can see that when he was playing as LB.
yes chiellini's speed is faster than iaquinta
Chiellini is very slow actually. Don't you remember all the times he was beaten for pace to the ball when we played the high defensive line. Even if he had an advantage he would still be beat to the ball.

He is a better defender when we don't play a high line and he can sit back. Same with Leggro.

Iaquinta though is our fastest striker and often beats people for pace.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Chiellini is very slow actually. Don't you remember all the times he was beaten for pace to the ball when we played the high defensive line. Even if he had an advantage he would still be beat to the ball.

He is a better defender when we don't play a high line and he can sit back. Same with Leggro.

Iaquinta though is our fastest striker and often beats people for pace.
Iaquinta is very fast and he does Run a lot, and I really appriciate that cos it put lots of pressure to defenders. So Iaquinta's work mean a lot for the team. But I wouln't agree that Chiellini is slow.

Maki Roll

May 22, 2009
4-2-3-1 (which i prefer):

-------------------------Buffon----------------------

Zebina----Legrottaglie----Chiellini---- (uncertain)

----------------Sissoko----Marchisio*---------------

----Camoranesi--------Diego---------Giovinco-----

--------------Trezeguet/Iaquinta/Amauri**--------

* if there's still any chance to get him, he would be in my dm instead of Marchisio

** Still i think Trez is our best pure striker, so i would prefer him to Iaquinta and Amauri (if he stays)

Ciro's favourite 4-3-1-2:

-------------------------Buffon----------------------

Zebina-----Legrottaglie-----Chiellini----- (uncertain)

------Camoranesi*-----Marchisio---Sissoko----------

----------------------Diego (Giovinco)-----------------

----------------------------------Del Piero/Giovinco--

----------------Trezeguet/*/*-------------------------

* In this case i would prefer D'Agostino to Camoranesi.

Mar 30, 2006
Iaquinta is very fast and he does Run a lot, and I really appriciate that cos it put lots of pressure to defenders. So Iaquinta's work mean a lot for the team. But I wouln't agree that Chiellini is slow.
I just see Chiellini get beat in too many races to the ball. Like it seems to me like he does not have the ability to hit a high top speed when he sprints. He is a great player though and alot of good defenders are not fast like Terry for example

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I just see Chiellini get beat in too many races to the ball. Like it seems to me like he does not have the ability to hit a high top speed when he sprints. He is a great player though and alot of good defenders are not fast like Terry for example
Terry is shit, the most overrated player ever lived!!!!

He scores a goal with head the whole season and people pride him.
He and Ferdinand are so lucky to have Vidic, and Carvalho (Alex) respectively. when they back ups play badly they really suck

Mar 30, 2006
Terry is shit, the most overrated player ever lived!!!!

He scores a goal with head the whole season and people pride him.
He and Ferdinand are so lucky to have Vidic, and Carvalho (Alex) respectively. when they back ups play badly they really suck
Terry is not shit man. He is a pretty dominant CB and seems to be everywhere in defence.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
OMG it is soooo funny to see how people here on the forum choose tactics.

"4-2-3-1, with Trezeguet only five feet in front of Diego and Camoranesi, and 3 feet of right from Giovinco. Now this 3 feet are very important cause they can mean a nice pass up front and Trezeguet beeing a world striker can take advantage of it!!"

"No, no no 4-3-1-2 is a faaaar better tactic. Here trezeguet is 8 feet in front of Diego and 2 feet left of Camoranesi and that leaves whole 9 feet for Marchisio to run. 4-3-1-2 is a better tactic than 4-2-3-1 and also 4-3-2-1 cause actually there is no space being left unused while the late have about 3.4534 feet of free pitch space beeing left unused"

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Iaquinta is never going to be a starter. He is good and all that but I don't think he will become our first or second striker. He is good but if everybody is fit then he is on the bench.
take a look at the last 15 games this season

omg are u a new juve fan or just a poser? have u seen chiellini playing as left back before? he is very fast! and yea iaquinta runs alot, but he isn't pacey.
NO
chiellini is NOT fast if he was he might still be a LB.but he aint
Iqauinta is the fastest striker we have-thats why in the NT he has played as RWF from time to time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)