Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (123 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
what u guys think about these formations? They may be a bit unbalanced but awesomely attacking

---------Del Piero-------------Amauri

------Giovinco--------------------Diego

---Marchisio------Sissoko-------Zanetti

------Chiellini---Cannavaro---Legrotagglie

--------------------Buffon

(this doesn't give us much width)

-----------Del Piero------------Amauri

-----------------------Diego

-----Giovinco----------------------Camoranesi

------------Marchisio-------Sissoko

------Chiellini-----Cannavaro-----Legrotagglie

-----------------------Buffon

somehow i doubt though that Juve will play with a back 3
What do I think? I think you're about to make me lose my breakfast.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Do they enjoy excluding Giovinco from these formations? In a 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1, he should definitely be a starter as he can give more than anyone from the forward line playing as the left sided player in a 4-2-3-1, or as Diego's support, in the 4-3-2-1, behind a lone striker.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What the... ?

Who published those lineups, and did Ferrara actually give that information?

#1 is okay, but I don't want to see that back four unless we're talking about Coppa matches.

#2 means we play with 9 players during the African Nations Cup.

#3 is even more retarded than some of the lineups seen in this thread.

Mar 30, 2006
what u guys think about these formations? They may be a bit unbalanced but awesomely attacking

---------Del Piero-------------Amauri

------Giovinco--------------------Diego

---Marchisio------Sissoko-------Zanetti

------Chiellini---Cannavaro---Legrotagglie

--------------------Buffon

(this doesn't give us much width)

OR

-----------Del Piero-----------Amauri

-------Giovinco-----------------Camoranesi

----------------------Sissoko

--Molinaro?--------------------------Grygera?
-------------Chiellini--------Cannavaro

----------------------Buffon

(This gives more width but we definitely need better fullbacks)

OR

-----------Del Piero------------Amauri

-----Giovinco----------------------Camoranesi

------------Marchisio-------Sissoko

------Chiellini-----Cannavaro-----Legrotagglie

-----------------------Buffon

somehow i doubt though that Juve will play with a back 3
Ciro said when he took the job the one certainty was he would play 4 defenders. Plus Juve's centerbacks are too slow for a 3 man defence and would get dragged all over the place having to cover more ground.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Do they enjoy excluding Giovinco from these formations? In a 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1, he should definitely be a starter as he can give more than anyone from the forward line playing as the left sided player in a 4-2-3-1, or as Diego's support, in the 4-3-2-1, behind a lone striker.
Agree

Having Iaquinta on a flank or behind a striker is just retarded.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
It should be 4-3-1-2, this formation suit us most, bearing in mind players we have now, with abundance of quality strikers and lots of CMs/DMs, even without regista - Mourinho doesn't play with one as well. Turning to 4-2-3-1 woulnd't be reasonable at this point, since we missed on Guberti and therefore would probably keep Marchionni. Not to mention Trezeguet, Amauri and Iaquinta fighting for one starting spot and Del Piero on the sidelines.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Remember, we don't need to stick with the same formation all season long. If Camoranesi, Diego and Giovinco are all healthy, the 4-2-3-1 would certainly be a viable option. If not, then we can use the 4-3-1-2.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Remember, we don't need to stick with the same formation all season long. If Camoranesi, Diego and Giovinco are all healthy, the 4-2-3-1 would certainly be a viable option. If not, then we can use the 4-3-1-2.
I know our formation will be flexible, but then again, if Del Piero, Amauri, Trezeguet and Iaquinta are all healthy, I can't see us playing 4-2-3-1.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I know our formation will be flexible, but then again, if Del Piero, Amauri, Trezeguet and Iaquinta are all healthy, I can't see us playing 4-2-3-1.
Iaquinta is never going to be a starter. He is good and all that but I don't think he will become our first or second striker. He is good but if everybody is fit then he is on the bench.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
the best thing way to put both diego and giovinco on the pitch together is to play 4-3-2-1..... BUT that would mean trezegol, amauri, del piero and iaq have to fight for ONE spot...

another way is 4-3-3......

new RB ----Canna----chiellini----new LB
Diego----Marchisio-----Sissoko
Dp/camo/iaq----treze/amau----Giovinco

this is abit like barca formation...but i doubt ferrera dare to play it, because we don't have much fast players on the wing....camo dp and iaquinta are not speedy...the only speedy player we have on our team are giovinco and chiellini...dats abit sad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)