Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (3 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I would have to disagree there Rab...Vinnie's finishing has been so sexy this season...remember the goals vs. Chelsea, BATE and Roma

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I'm benching Camo because he was fit to start 18 CL/League games this season, about a 1/3rd of them. I'm convinced he could play in the right side of a 4-3-1-2 midfield but frankly, if he's injured this much, we need to make the formation the best without him.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
4-3-1-2

Buffon
Zebina - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Criscito
Camoranesi - Sissoko - Marchisio
Diego
Amauri - Del Piero

4-2-3-1

Buffon
Zebina - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Criscito
Sissoko - Marchisio
Camoranesi - Diego - Giovinco
Amauri

And Yes the 4-2-3-1 would work IMO!. As its no problem switching to a 4-3-1-2 with Camo going back and Giovinco moving up aside Amauri!..
And it could even turn into the christmastree formation with Diego and Gio under Amauri if needed!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Buffon(Manninger)

Srna(Zebina) - Canna(Mellberg) - Chiellini(Legro) - Criscito(De Ceglie)

Marchisio(Camo) - Sissoko(Poulsen) - D'Agostino(Zanetti)

Diego(Camo, ADP) - Giovinco(ADP)

Amauri(ADP, Iaquinta/Trez)​
This would be badass. Just because I want Gio to start next season, but it aint gonna happen I think.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
In the 4-3-1-2 Camo is versatile enough to cover 3 positions!!
And we also have decent back ups for the eventuality of him being injured/suspended!

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Camo will never stay fit an entire season, everyone knows that. His attitude also sucks sometimes. If D'Ago is brought in he would be in my midfield before Camo would be. But like everyone else has already shown its either a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-3-2-1 for us next season :D. As long as the 4-4-2 is nowhere to be seen :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)