Tacchinardi..... (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
Villarreal have officially confirmed their interest in experienced Juventus midfielder Alessio Tacchinardi.

The Yellow Submarines, whose fourth placed finish made them the surprise package in La Liga last season, have offered Tacchinardi a contract and are awaiting the Italian's response.

Juventus manager Fabio Capello would allow Tacchinardi to leave on a free transfer after deciding that he no longer needs the services of the Italian, and the offer of UEFA Champions League football will be very tempting to the 30 year-old midfielder.

Villarreal are preparing for their first Champions League campaign, and coach Manuel Pellegrini is keen to recruit players with experience of playing in Europe's premier club tournament.

SkySports.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Although I would be sad to see him leaving but I even hope he gets a good offer and accepts and he gets all the responsibility he deserves. Isn't Villarreal playing in preliminaries for UCL this season? Anyways, f all the italian versions of saunakaverijärjestelmät (bastukompisar-system)

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
yea but Capello aint giving anyone the easy road nowadays so im glad hell be able to enjoy his football now, i only hope the same for guys like Legro and Tudor to do the same

Jul 2, 2005
tacchi is the man who brings forward the team, granted he's no gerrard but he does do the job, when he's on the defence can move more freely, full backs move up because they can and he's the man sitting outside the box when corners are taken to fire them back in.

he dosn't seem special because he has no skill, nut its his passion game in game out that makes him a good playe he gets the ball off the other player (granted by breaking his legs) and then passes it quickly to the wings, no messing around with the ball and loosing it like camoranesi does

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
he is a good player , he is loyal , respect , vice captin BUT

he lost his confidence , late challenges , he lost his form way back b4 this season , actually he did the job when deschamps and dino baggio left , in some ways i see him like dino baggio who was a star on 1994 world cup and he is a sub for siena now

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
It always surprised me how ppl cannot (or do not want) to see that every team neads normal players andnot only "stars", the players who can do all the dirty staff on the field leaving floar for creative players and who are really dedicated to the team.

It is difficult to see really talanted youngster and to say that he is talanted, however it is even more difficult (from personal side) not to forget what a player did to a club.

I agree with majority that tacchi is and was not real star in the team. he was not that talanted, bright, shining, etc. however do not forget that he always was there when the team needed him. and even what is more important he was vice captain of the team, and that means quite a lot, at least for me.

if a coach does not use him that much it does not mean that he is bad and should leave the team.

And another thing, in orfer for a player to play well , the practice is needed, without practice you can tell anybody that they are trash.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

id be happy with a euro :D
tacchi worths much more than a mil of euros!:fero:
its his job(place) who doesnt helped him shine,
i ve always thought of him as our defensive type of Pirlo,
but our team didnt supported him as Milan supported Pirlo,
we never hyped Tacchi, even at his best,
its a very tough thing for a def type of player with zero attacking abilities to shine at all,not even a defender!
I agree though that for some reasons he isnt Juve material anymore,
not even as promising as Blasi,
its for his best to leave us now,:frown:
if he finds him self again,in a medium class team,
he could play a few more years of good football.
His services were greatly apreciated!
A new blood with potential bigger talent to fill his place.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Yea mostly and he is highly underrated he has an offensive flair with him to because he can score in crucial games like the champs league he took them to the final

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)