Tacchinardi..... (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's rather funny again to see people blaming Capello for supposedly "ruining" the career of a player just because he isn't being played regulary. I have never seen a manager take so much unwarrented shit from fans who seem to only care about a handful of players at our club. And like Tacchinardi was such a fantastic player to begin with, as seen in his Azzurri record... He's just a one-dimensional ball winner who, without the help of Davids and Zidane, would have looked quite average throughout his career.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hmmm... I don't think you're right there Andy. Tacchinardi could have done the job Blasi did and was in fact already doing that job for a long while. So it's pretty unclear to me why he was replaced all of a sudden.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Hmmm... I don't think you're right there Andy. Tacchinardi could have done the job Blasi did and was in fact already doing that job for a long while. So it's pretty unclear to me why he was replaced all of a sudden.
I never said Blasi is a better player than Tacchinardi, however like Bes just said everybody needs a chance. Now we have seen what Blasi can do, and it's nothing more than what Tacchinardi could give. The latter was obviously not an untouchable, so Capello tried out a new player and it didn't really work out. At least we are trying to find younger players.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
And Lippi didn't play him much last season either.

Come on saying Tacchinardi is good is completely insane. He's not good enough. He was a promising young player 10 years ago (was even compared to Baresi when he used to play as a defender) but frankly never developed.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Tachi is actually a good player, he knows how to get on other players nerves and how to provoke players to get red cards. He is also good for marking players and keeping them on a tight leash. Though he is no davids i really think he is still at calibre to play for Juve.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
It's rather funny again to see people blaming Capello for supposedly "ruining" the career of a player just because he isn't being played regulary. I have never seen a manager take so much unwarrented shit from fans who seem to only care about a handful of players at our club. And like Tacchinardi was such a fantastic player to begin with, as seen in his Azzurri record... He's just a one-dimensional ball winner who, without the help of Davids and Zidane, would have looked quite average throughout his career.
i agree totally with the davids and zidane comment. But in saying that, now that juve have Emerson and possibly the use of Mutu behind the strikers or even a Cassano or other playmaker, Tacchinardi suddenly becomes useful again as a DM.

Tacchinardi has never suited the flat 4 midfield system..he hasnt got the skill to move forward when needed. but with a star like emerson and another creative player like cassano or mutu infront of him, he is a good player as we have seen over his career.

i just feel that with appiah, giannichedda as well as another midfielder which is obvisouly going to come in, it does limit his chances of playing.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
No Azzurri you gotta admit with the way Blasi was playing at the start of the year everyone was thinking Tacchi who? Blasi is much better than Tacchi tho i still believe that if(hope not!) Blasi hits that slump again Tacchi could be there to start like 5 or 6 matched alongside emerson

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
But Tacchi didn't play this Season, Capello didn't give him a chance, a real chance, we all know Tacchi was horrible back 2seasons ago, but hey the whole team sucked at that time, so I don't see why can't capello give him a chance.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Did Capello give Del Piero a chance? NO!!!Del Piero had to earn his spot back onto the pitch. He had to earn his right to play a full match. If you have the talent you will earn yourr spot. If you have the will that drives you it will happen. Hey he got his chance against Real Madrid and even got Ronaldo a red card

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
capello did gave tachi a chance in a lot of matches as a sub but he did not make any impact as he should do

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Capello didn't give Tacchi a chance, what 2games as a sub? gimme a break !!!!

P.s against Real Madrid he didn't deserve a red-card.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Totally agree Andy.

WhatS this about not giving Tacchinardi a chance? Dont you guys think a coach can judge who to field by the training session performances? Perhaps Blasi showed more promise than Tacchi and Capello just wants Blasi to get the chance to develop? Tachhi is old, whatever potential he has, he has shown it all.

I never thought Tacchinardi was a great player, he was average, and yes that season his performances were helped by Zidane and Davids. Tacchi gets himself into too much trouble, I often see him making bad tackles.

Oct 1, 2002
I hate people talking bad about their own players. talked like they know much about the player.
and then when the player start to shine, they began to praise the player.. the easiest example is Camo.
Tacchi has served Juve well lots of time. the worst season he had is 2003 and he rarely got his chance under Cappelo last season.
bah, u guys need to search posts about tacch in 2002/2003 season, lots of you said that he deserve to be in NT more than Gattuso. I hate inconsistent comment make by people like this.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
I hate people talking bad about their own players. talked like they know much about the player.
and then when the player start to shine, they began to praise the player.. the easiest example is Camo.
Tacchi has served Juve well lots of time. the worst season he had is 2003 and he rarely got his chance under Cappelo last season.
bah, u guys need to search posts about tacch in 2002/2003 season, lots of you said that he deserve to be in NT more than Gattuso. I hate inconsistent comment make by people like this.
good thing Im not among those inconsistant posters.
Anyhow I do think he is useful just not great and certainly not enough to blame capello for not giving him enough playing time.

Villareal are about to grab him and I think its not so bad to let him go. But is he goin for free?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)