Tacchinardi with Juventus until 2008 (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
As you expected, I do disagree with you,
What else is new? :D And trust me what I post has nothing to do with his looks (he's not even that good looking anyway) ;)

I just see him as the 'connector'. Like I said it's hard to explain, but he's always there to ... ah forget it, I just can't explain it with words.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
mentality
that mentality thing must have been contageous as i too appreciated Tacchi's importance to juve in recent seasons and continuing his contract is an important move. Sadly though other fans just dont get it and only adore things that eyecatching and glamour..:rolleyes: what the hell this people doing watching Serie A anyway :wth:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

that mentality thing must have been contageous as i too appreciated Tacchi's importance to juve in recent seasons and continuing his contract is an important move. Sadly though other fans just dont get it and only adore things that eyecatching and glamour..:rolleyes: what the hell this people doing watching Serie A anyway :wth:
well believe it or not at this moment i dont know how i would feel about a Juventus without Tacchi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)