Tacchi sticking with Juve (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Tacchinardi is 27 years old and has worn the Juventus shirt for the last eight years. He has been linked with moves away from Turin all summer, but the midfielder maintains he's not going anywhere

"To be part of Juventus makes me very happy. Juve is a big club that can sell someone with the snap of their fingers. They haven’t done that, so I must be wanted here."

"Last year I had played the first part of the season and then had a physical decay in last four months. But, the season was important to me, because I have matured a lot’’.

“Now my objective is to take a step up the quality ladder in Europe. I want to win the Champions’ League with Juventus. A good tournament can also see me get back in Giovanni Trapattoni’s good books.”

When asked about the secret behind his new number 3 shirt. He replied - "It’s Allen Iverson’s number, the best player in National basketball league’’.
Good to hear! Forza Tacchi!

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    how come the jersey is with no. 10 and the shorts are 20 !!

I'm sure violette edited the pic (DP's short no.) ;)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by violette ] ++
    Heyhey! Great! Tacchi stay~~~!
    I can still have his pants!:D:D:D

ps. I love the both big "puppy"!:cool:

OK THATS IT I AM SICK!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? WHY THE ****ING HELL IS HE WEARING A #10 SHIRT WITH #20 SHORTS???

YOU DONT KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING THIS IS!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME????

violette

Aug 30, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    I'm sure violette edited the pic (DP's short no.) ;)
    Nope! I didn't!:cool:
    It took from the game on 04/11/2001 when Juventus vs Verona
    But look at Ale's hand: I think he was "forced" to wear tacchi's Knickers. :LOL:

Hmm..... * :Spy: *I heard that Ale and Tacchi are roommates in Juve....:nerd: The Laudry must made a mistake...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)