Tacchi sticking with Juve (4 Viewers)

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #42
    In form Juventus midfielder Alessio Tacchinardi has vowed to regain the faith of the fans that jeered him last season.

The Italian was heckled by sections of his own supporters in the last campaign when a dip in form saw him lose his place in the international set-up.

But the former Under-21 international seems to be getting back to his best after great performances in his side’s last two games against Atalanta and Feyenoord.

"Last year was a negative period for me because I had always given my all for Juventus and I didn’t deserve that sort of criticism," he said.

"But I now have renewed faith in my capabilities and I want to regain the support of the club and the Juventus faithful."

The Atalanta youth product though is also happy with the performances of his teammates and rubbished claims that he doesn’t see eye to eye with Coach Marcello Lippi.

"I’m very happy because this Juventus seems to have a soul of its own. We have players, old and new, that are still hungry for success," he continued.

"There are no problems with Lippi. There has been talk that there is a certain amount of tension between us but that is simply not true. In fact Lippi has put great faith in me."

The Italian champions travel to Empoli on Saturday evening in search of their second consecutive League win. But ‘Tacchi’ is not taking anything for granted against the minnows.

"It will be a tough game as the Tuscan side have got off to a winning start," he maintained.

"We need to give yet another signal that we are a great side. This team can achieve great things and we go into every game thinking that it is the final of the Champions’ League."

fré1978

Jul 28, 2002
    Hi Fabiana .

Here the picture of Tacchinardi .
    It's from Rai2 tv news, about Vieri 's birthday party in Milan , July, saturday 12.

I hope you will like it. :)

See you in the other thread.

Bye.

fré1978

Jul 28, 2002
    I see. :) ;)

If I have other pics, I will tell you in private message.
    So do you, if you want to ask pics of him or someone else than Gigi.
    Bye here for the moment.
    See you in the Gianluigi Buffon gallery thread.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Thanks a LOT fre!! if you have any other tacchinardi pictures please give them to me!!
    i see you get some of your caps from rai, youre from italy right?
    well i get RAI international so when you know that tacchinardi/any juventus player will be on there please tell me so i dont miss it!! :)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Funny I could only see ONE pic of Tacchi in this whole thread...

have they been removed??

(this is the first time I visited this thread)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)