Türkiye (7 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
colonies always salty
Colonies always salty he says :lol:

You assuming my forefather got colonized by France? I'm Somali, got fuck all to do with France. When Mogadishu was one of the world's most important trading centre of the world, Paris was irrelevant. We've never had anything to do with them, and I don't want nothing to do with them.

Keep your condescending shit to yourself, unless you ready to tax fuckers like your French brothers and fix prices for all your ex-colonies and indirectly rule them and appoint leaders for them. Tell me how great the Franc CFA has been and how it helped West Africa, tell me how colonizations was a good thing :lol:

If shit were to ever hit the fan, for any european country, I wouldn't even hand out a bottle of water to quench the thirst of a dying old man.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

You assuming my forefather got colonized by France? I'm Somali, got fuck all to do with France. When Mogadishu was one of the world's most important trading centre of the world, Paris was irrelevant. We've never had anything to do with them, and I don't want nothing to do with them.

Keep your condescending shit to yourself, unless you ready to tax fuckers like your French brothers and fix prices for all your ex-colonies and indirectly rule them and appoint leaders for them. Tell me how great the Franc CFA has been and how it helped West Africa, tell me how colonizations was a good thing :lol:

If shit were to ever hit the fan, for any european country, I wouldn't even hand out a bottle of water to quench the thirst of a dying old man.
I meant Canada

General

Nov 23, 2016
That's beautiful!! :touched:
I don't know what's going on in Turkey, but I'm always down to burn French flags.
Not sure why thats beautiful, morons are burning things with the purpose of burning.
If they don't like france, htye could have other ways to channel this.

What are you going to drain?
erdogans swamps? intel? moustachios?
it is a beautiful country tho, if you ever have the chance, visit between Trabzon and Ankara

You're going on my ignore list.
If i said anything, hatefull, my apologies good sir.
Unless you don't want civilised people to roam the earth, I come in peace for everyone.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

calm down, kathy :lol:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

While reading this post all I've seen was:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Tbh getting colonized by freaking Italy is just worse.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Cow d'etat[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It's is known the cows were crypto-jewish gulan supporters and they paid for their disrespect [/FONT]

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Tbh getting colonized by freaking Italy is just worse.
Somalia has hardly been colonized by Italy. You obviously aren't well versed in history outside your little borders, so I'd keep my condescending thoughts to myself.

If anything Somalia, who has in fact barely ever been a full nation has had expansionist goals they couldn't achieve on their own. Somalia was birthed by Ethiopia, and for many years/centuries huge populations of Somalis have lived in areas that have been controlled by Ethiopia, namely Ogaden that has been captured and controlled by Menelik II. The Majerteen clan has basically invited the Italians in by "giving" them some ground in exchange of some assistance to "take back" Ogaden, and to expand into the Great Somalia, they wanted part of north of Kenya, West of Ethiopia, Djibouti. The Somalis and Italians help each other, for reason to take bites out of Ethiopia.

Prior to that the Majerteen clan signed it's first treaty with Europeans with the Brits, which was the Brits pay a tax to basically safely park their boats. The next treaties were protectorate treaties signed by two major Somali clans to help them reach their expansionist goals. Had they never plotted against their neighbours they'd probably never have had so many internal and external conflicts. Not only were Somalis never united they were faced with 4 forces that were greater then them at about the same time, the Ethiopians (Somalia-Ethiopia has had relationship very similar to Germany-France, lots of terriorial disputes/wars) with Menelik's expansionist goals, the Brits who wanted control of the ports, the Italians who also wanted a piece, the French quickly got into an accord with the Djiboutis (pussies) and all of this was topped off with major independent Somali heads wanting each to expand at the cost of it's neighbour. All of this was occurring around the same time, if anything the downfall of Somalis is Somalis.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Somalia has hardly been colonized by Italy. You obviously aren't well versed in history outside your little borders, so I'd keep my condescending thoughts to myself.
My thesis was about Somaliland and whether or not they can use their right to self determination to secede. Current day Somaliland, as opposed to you know Italian Somaliland...

Maybe you're right. Maybe I don't know much about different countries. Unfortunately for you, I do know something about Somalia, because I spent over a year studying it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
My thesis was about Somaliland and whether or not they can use their right to self determination to secede. Current day Somaliland, as opposed to you know Italian Somaliland...

Maybe you're right. Maybe I don't know much about different countries. Unfortunately for you, I do know something about Somalia, because I spent over a year studying it.
What are you trying to say? I honestly don't understand what you are trying to say? You come around because I spat on France and said I have nothing to do with France, then go on to say it's not as bad getting colonized by Italy. I get it, Italy was weak. But I explained in what circumstances Somalia got colonized by Italy, and you talking to me about whether Somaliland should secede or not, and that you studied about Somalia. What's your point?!? If you've studied about Somalia then you should know this, that never ever has Italy ever truly controlled Somalia nor have the Brits, they've planted their flags and had fleets of local mercenaries but to say they've gotten into the fabric of Somali society like the Brits and French have in the rest of their African colonies is false.

As for Somaliland's secession, personally I was never fond of it, but all I truly want is peace and progress, and if that's the price to pay, then so be it. I believe the only way Somalia would prosper is if the borders between them and their neighbours drop, neither Somaliland or Somalia or whatever ever other faction that tried to separate themselves will ever have any lasting peace, if they don't properly deal with their neighbours. As for you "studying" this, I care about it, as much, as you personally care about the wellbeing of this failed state and the infant nation of Somaliland.

Fresh wuz a kang
You're an idiot. I honestly don't know what to tell you. If you and the people around you are unaware of their own history, don't go on projecting your shortcomings...I truly pity you.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What are you trying to say? I honestly don't understand what you are trying to say? You come around because I spat on France and said I have nothing to do with France, then go on to say it's not as bad getting colonized by Italy. I get it, Italy was weak. But I explained in what circumstances Somalia got colonized by Italy, and you talking to me about whether Somaliland should secede or not, and that you studied about Somalia. What's your point?!? If you've studied about Somalia then you should know this, that never ever has Italy ever truly controlled Somalia nor have the Brits, they've planted their flags and had fleets of local mercenaries but to say they've gotten into the fabric of Somali society like the Brits and French have in the rest of their African colonies is false.

As for Somaliland's secession, personally I was never fond of it, but all I truly want is peace and progress, and if that's the price to pay, then so be it. I believe the only way Somalia would prosper is if the borders between them and their neighbours drop, neither Somaliland or Somalia or whatever ever other faction that tried to separate themselves will ever have any lasting peace, if they don't properly deal with their neighbours. As for you "studying" this, I care about it, as much, as you personally care about the wellbeing of this failed state and the infant nation of Somaliland.

Don't you think, Fr3sh, if you read my posts again that I was simply joking with the Italy comment?

Also, I never said I cared about Somalia or Somaliland. I just said that I happen to do know something about it, because I studied whether or not Somaliland would have a legal right to secede. And that was only because you found it necessary to come out and attack me like that, despite the fact part of Somalia was indeed controlled by Italy at some point.

Your anger over this is not only completely irrational and misguided, it's also hypocritical. It's all fun and games until someone brings up your country. That's just bullshit.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Don't you think, Fr3sh, if you read my posts again that I was simply joking with the Italy comment?

Also, I never said I cared about Somalia or Somaliland. I just said that I happen to do know something about it, because I studied whether or not Somaliland would have a legal right to secede. And that was only because you found it necessary to come out and attack me like that, despite the fact part of Somalia was indeed controlled by Italy at some point.

Your anger over this is not only completely irrational and misguided, it's also hypocritical. It's all fun and games until someone brings up your country. That's just bullshit.
Absolutely is. So what?!

I love Somalia and Somalis more than anything, I get emotional about it and I acknowledge it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)