Türkiye (8 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
But you haven't been posting around since few years now no?

Anyway, the fact is that Turk is Turkish who lives there and has the right to view his best interest as he wishes or sees it more than us no? I've never seen him post without so many circulating around him pushing his buttons and then stepping back hoping for uncalled reaction. And of course, when you're arguing with someone and in your mind you think you have an edge over them because you literally think you are smarter than them and you try to make them feel bad because they occasional defend "bad ideas" instead of just arguing the topic, and if he sticks to his views then to each his own.

Just like Turk, there are many members here, when you question their IQ, view, analysis indirectly while debating they will sooner or later react.

I think it's fair to know or understand that not everyone has a degree in logic.
:tup:

Turk is not a troll at all IMO. He has his opinions that people may not like, but they are his opinions. He's provoked all the time, I don't blame him for reacting at all to be honest.

Also, lots of Turks really did lose their lives in this coup, anybody else in his place would feel emotional about this topic too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
You said you've considered long time ago that anything comes out of Turk is worthless, I was just questioning how often you have posted here in the past few years.
Yeah because Turk have only been posting here when Im not around the past 10 years. Very relevant yet again Rab.

Jul 2, 2006

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Turk is not a troll at all IMO. He has his opinions that people may not like, but they are his opinions. He's provoked all the time, I don't blame him for reacting at all to be honest.

Also, lots of Turks really did lose their lives in this coup, anybody else in his place would feel emotional about this topic too.
Are you guys seriously trying to excuse Turk?

You two have no idea what he wrote and in response to whom.

But I guess that's normal, people to try to excuse terrorists too.

Jul 2, 2006
Turk, have you seen this thing talking about Turkey? :D
I have seen many things but this pezevenk is unique. Assuming he is a pezevenk because he knows way too much about prostitution than someone else do. kemalists and communists aren't bad compared to this thing, at least they are what they are, they are not in disguise.

''why are you even asking how he could help 3 englismen and 7 germans join isis?''

i don't know, cunt. why don't you ask why most of the recruits of isis are coming from these countries in first place?

Jul 2, 2006
True. But they won't abuse it like Erdogan will.
People of this land forgot the meaning of that word since kemalists are gone for good. if you want to see ''abuse'' check what happened in 90's Turkey and before. why don't you admit that none of you actually wish well about this nation, you're disturbed by the fact that people are being liberated from the jailors appointed by western colonialists.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
IF the entire country would support Erdogan - i actually wouldn't give a fuck about what happens, but obviously it isn't the case, far from it. Your country is divided. about 50% support him and about 50% want him gone.
There seems to be no middle ground anymore. You eather love or hate him. He basically is the President for half of turkey.

There are the ones waving flags and celebrating Erdogan 24/7.
They loved him before the "coup" and now they love him even more.

Then there is the other half who is concerned about what's going on in their country, but they are mostly quiet because they fear Erdogan and his Erdo-mob on the streets. understandable if you look at the 1000's of people who lost their job for having the wrong opinion.

No matter to which group you belong, you gotta agree something is going wrong.

Jul 2, 2006
IF the entire country would support Erdogan - i actually wouldn't give a fuck about what happens, but obviously it isn't the case, far from it. Your country is divided. about 50% support him and about 50% want him gone.
There seems to be no middle ground anymore. You eather love or hate him. He basically is the President for half of turkey.

There are the ones waving flags and celebrating Erdogan 24/7.
They loved him before the "coup" and now they love him even more.

Then there is the other half who is concerned about what's going on in their country, but they are mostly quiet because they fear Erdogan and his Erdo-mob on the streets. understandable if you look at the 1000's of people who lost their job for having the wrong opinion.

No matter to which group you belong, you gotta agree something is going wrong.
you make it look like the opposite %50 is one single group. it is FAR from that. in that group, there are Turkish nationalists, Turkish secularists, Kurdish nationalists, Kurdish religious and communists. While every other political party stuck in their region and ideologic supporters, Ak Party is the only one that is capable of getting votes from every single of these groups(except communists which isn't even %0,5). Ruling party is also the only one capaple of taking votes from far west to far east. that makes them the guarantor of unity of nation.

these are vote percentages they get from each city. even from the cities they came second, they took considerable amount of the votes. On the other hand, opposition parties are completely disappear in the cities they are not supported. such as chp, can't even get %1 from kurds.
http://secim.haberler.com/2015/ak-parti-secim-sonucu/

btw, it is not that having wrong opinion that cost them their jobs. it is using your position to provide info, manpower or logistics for a terrorist organization which attacked the sovereignty of nation just a few days ago. if one of the teachers was discovered raising militants for daesh after attacking white house and pentagon, job would not be the only thing he loses in super democratic usa.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
People of this land forgot the meaning of that word since kemalists are gone for good. if you want to see ''abuse'' check what happened in 90's Turkey and before. why don't you admit that none of you actually wish well about this nation, you're disturbed by the fact that people are being liberated from the jailors appointed by western colonialists.
This is the case exactly.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Sorry but you and Rab don't make sense at all here.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Meanwhile, an Austrian cartoonist just shows how some Westerners choose how to deal with democratically elected leaders when they do not implement what imperialism impose.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)