Türkiye (6 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Assad is a weak mother $#@!er.

Erdogan blaming Assad for an attempted coup where, assuming the official statement is correct, 30-40% of military are involved actually hurts his pride and wipes out the respect for him among his supporters.
I doubt Erdogan will say ever that Assad was behind the coup. On the other hand, Assad media still insists that Qatar was the country that was behind the revolution in Syria, and that all those events in Syria are fabricated by Qatar, Saudi, and Turkey!

Well, one thing to make out of the these two politicians:

One regime that uses its tanks against their citizens and on the other hand you got a regime that has produced a nation to protect the [regime] from tanks.
I agree.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
You want to say he doesn't has any influence/impact on Turkey? If that's the case then yes and no.

But he's not weak, someone who's backed up by Russia, Israel?, Iran and Hezbollah (on the ground) is pretty much in a good position.
Yea but what's Assad without Russia, Iran and Hezbollah? Nothing.

So, for Erdogan if he ever wanna blame a foreign entity, it's better be a strongman like Putin rather than Assad or even Iran.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt Erdogan will say ever that Assad was behind the coup. On the other hand, Assad media still insists that Qatar was the country that was behind the revolution in Syria, and that all those events in Syria are fabricated by Qatar, Saudi, and Turkey!
Definitely won't. His image will be brutalized even if it's a failed coup.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Yea but what's Assad without Russia, Iran and Hezbollah? Nothing.

So, for Erdogan if he ever wanna blame a foreign entity, it's better be a strongman like Putin rather than Assad or even Iran.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely won't. His image will be brutalized even if it's a failed coup.
Definitely.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I'm surprised by your opinion here really.
At one point I thought we agreed on humanizing leaders contrary to the classic Arab tradition of worship. Im still here, are you?

Assad is a weak mother fucker.
No shit. But thats the only thing I could think of that would make press releases coming out of the Erdogan camp even more ridiculous.

Well, one thing to make out of the these two politicians:

One regime that uses its tanks against their citizens and on the other hand you got a regime that has produced a nation to protect the [regime] from tanks.
The only plus that came out of all this shit for Tukey has been the fact that pretty much every level of the Turkish population realized that military coup is no way for a real progressive change.

Other than that I would argue if the reports and indications are indeed true and this whole thing is a designed theatrical for Erdogan to get his long sought Carte Blanche for him to "clean the inner house" as he put it, would indeed be on the same level as Assad. Ironically enough.

Jul 2, 2006
It's usa like it always was. But you won't hear this from Erdogan or any government official for sake of nation. Declaring this would leave them no choice but leaving nato and that is not what is needed right now.

judeo masonic slavemasters who are wealthier than the rest of world populace combined don't like wrench in the works. statements like this cannot go unpunished.
http://www.worldbulletin.net/news/154225/turkey-erdogan-calls-for-change-in-un-security-council

you know, if you're not with this bunch, you're either a dictator, pedophile or drug addict whose death should not be a surprise.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's usa like it always was. But you won't hear this from Erdogan or any government official for sake of nation. Declaring this would leave them no choice but leaving nato and that is not what is needed right now.

judeo masonic slavemasters who are wealthier than the rest of world populace combined don't like wrench in the works. statements like this cannot go unpunished.
http://www.worldbulletin.net/news/154225/turkey-erdogan-calls-for-change-in-un-security-council

you know, if you're not with this bunch, you're either a dictator, pedophile or drug addict whose death should not be a surprise.
The guy has been in power for 14 years now and he wants to change the constitution to increase his powers. Your paranoid bullshit cannot change that fact

Jul 2, 2006

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Let me get this straight. You think Jews and Masons form a secret coalition?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
:blah:
https://www.theguardian.com/busines...naires-wealthy-half-world-population-combined

if you stop taking loan from imf, you're the bad guy. if you protect the blood drinking cultist's enterprise you get nobel. that is the fact.
I have a hard time relating the fact that there's enormous inequality in the world to Erdogan being a dictator. It's just as random as it can be.
I feel you are emotionally exhausted from the coup which is understandable. Otherwise what you say doesn't make any sense

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
15,000 teachers got fired, including every university dean in Turkey.

In addition to 21,000 teachers in private establishments who got their licences suspended.

Not a big surprise really

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

In the end of the day your kind will put the nail in the coffin of modern Turkey and will bring it back to the medieval times. Your narrow-mindedness, ultra conservative, ultra religious, spiteful, hateful policies already divides the country and nothing good will come out of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)