Syrian civil war (7 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Understand as in he's an incompetent president or understand as in the move makes sense?
As in the move makes sense. I'm talking from a popularity point of view and confirming the USA's main role in international politics.

Whether it's the right choice I don't know. But it's the first I understand.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What exactly was her governments major hand in it? Please, explain.
Years prior to it Rumsfeld actually helped them get their chemical stock pile significantly during the war (state official and not just companies like it was with West Germany, Soviets).

In the attack and strategy of itself, thank God for declassified files or we would still be accused of merely speculating every time you call out the hypocritical BS https://www.google.se/url?sa=t&sour...6fXbSkkYITDBT_fDw&sig2=Z0yw8oOl4gU_jeU7FQESTQ

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
As in the move makes sense. I'm talking from a popularity point of view and confirming the USA's main role in international politics.

But what happened to America first? This is again doing stuff that is not America first.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Understand as in he's an incompetent president or understand as in the move makes sense?

- - - Updated - - -

Am i dreaming? These idiots just admit they have been preparing for a counter strike since tuesday

The chemical attack killed 54 ? people.
This means its not your average chemical agent that kills a peasant or two. This isnt chlorine based(not remotely as letal) or mustard gas (would have been detected).

This is either Sarin or VXX. Extremely controlled, extremely difficult to produce, maintain and deploy. Only Assad's regime can deploy this kind of weapon.
Sarin by far the most likely.

"we blew up a stockpile". Wrong. Fire and explosions instantly break down Sarin. it wouldnt have killed so many people.

America blowing up the airport that launched the attack ? Smart. If they had any stock left, its completely gone now.

What a fucking idiot Assad. Not just cause he murdered another 54 civilians, quite alot of children amongst those. But because he cant possibly come up with a story that it wasent him

- - - Updated - - -

As a biochemist, i consider the statements by both Russia and Syria arrogant and insulting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But what happened to America first? This is again doing stuff that is not America first.
Consistency has never mattered for Trump. It's annoying, because you can't confront him with what he said just weeks prior, but that's what he does.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Consistency has never mattered for Trump. It's annoying, because you can't confront him with what he said just weeks prior, but that's what he does.
Yeah I know that, but you say it was because of popularity and one of his main lines was 'Murica first. Why would he get popular votes for meddling in something that is not 'Murica first?

I don't think that those who voted for trump have middle eastern babies on their priority list.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The chemical attack killed 54 ? people.
This means its not your average chemical agent that kills a peasant or two. This isnt chlorine based(not remotely as letal) or mustard gas (would have been detected).

This is either Sarin or VXX. Extremely controlled, extremely difficult to produce, maintain and deploy. Only Assad's regime can deploy this kind of weapon.
Sarin by far the most likely.

"we blew up a stockpile". Wrong. Fire and explosions instantly break down Sarin. it wouldnt have killed so many people.

America blowing up the airport that launched the attack ? Smart. If they had any stock left, its completely gone now.

What a fucking idiot Assad. Not just cause he murdered another 54 civilians, quite alot of children amongst those. But because he cant possibly come up with a story that it wasent him

- - - Updated - - -

As a biochemist, i consider the statements by both Russia and Syria arrogant and insulting.
Please stop with your hubris and constant position changes:

-rebels have already used sarin before
-had it been Hillary who ordered the attacks you would be all up russias ass and its explanation

You are no different than the people you criticize

- - - Updated - - -

Lol you don't know? Interesting coming from a law man. Anyways, i really don't think you want to be held to a pragmatism standard.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Please stop with your hubris and constant position changes:

-rebels have already used sarin before
-had it been Hillary who ordered the attacks you would be all up russias ass and its explanation

You are no different than the people you criticize

- - - Updated - - -

Lol you don't know? Interesting coming from a law man. Anyways, i really don't think you want to be held to a pragmatism standard.
You misunderstood. I don't know if it will garner him more popularity.

If we're talking about whether the attack is justified.. It can't be. The sheer timing of the thing says it all.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
BTW Trump is an asshole but a line have to be draw in any moment. IMO worst Obama mistake was freezing against that chemical attack back then three-four years ago. Allow Russia and ISIS rule the world it was a very bad call

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. Maybe Americans don't see it that way, but this really disgusts me tbh.
In the long run it would be perceived like that for everyone

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Next attack it would be announce in shorts with a nice sandals and a piña colada in the hand.
I know you're joking, but...

- - - Updated - - -

And about this whole mess: I know way too little about the Syrian civil war to really say anything about the good or bad effects of this move - although in general, I'm pretty skeptical about any military intervention.

What is for certain is that this is another one of the many many lies in the huge sack of BS that have been Trump's campaign statements.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
BTW Trump is an asshole but a line have to be draw in any moment. IMO worst Obama mistake was freezing against that chemical attack back then three-four years ago. Allow Russia and ISIS rule the world it was a very bad call
I agree but it was more complicated than that. He wanted to get the congres approval since majority of the people who applaud Trump right now were against it back then.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/01/obama-strike-syria-congress-kerry

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Btw is it okay to talk about these things from his Mar-a-Lago estate? That just seems so weird.
No it's not. He's the least secure president ever. Not to mention the dumbest. Though it does make for a laugh. Hopefully we get a Kushner v Bannon death match in a couple of month when his approval rating drops again.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Years prior to it Rumsfeld actually helped them get their chemical stock pile significantly during the war (state official and not just companies like it was with West Germany, Soviets).

In the attack and strategy of itself, thank God for declassified files or we would still be accused of merely speculating every time you call out the hypocritical BS https://www.google.se/url?sa=t&sour...6fXbSkkYITDBT_fDw&sig2=Z0yw8oOl4gU_jeU7FQESTQ

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Your source says nothing to back up your claim.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Obama wanted to bomb Syria but Repubs said no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)