Syrian civil war (18 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
So we found who caused the chemical attack committed by regime in Syria today. Muslims, of course. Evil Muslims how dare they die dozens per hour. Now they will get those good people who watch them on tv scared.

And it is my fault of course. Seeking humanity here is same with seeking hygiene in cesspool.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So we found who caused the chemical attack committed by regime in Syria today. Muslims, of course. Evil Muslims how dare they die dozens per hour. Now they will get those good people who watch them on tv scared.

And it is my fault of course. Seeking humanity here is same with seeking hygiene in cesspool.
It's just you against the world, baby

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Assad killed more than 50 in Idlib with chemical attack. Most of the victims are children. Some can celebrate.
I think you log in in the wrong forum, you should go to reddit to chat with radical muslims crazy ISIS fan.

BTW I only would celebrate when I see al-Asad inside a sewer on his knee begging for his life and then getting a shot in each eye. I really hate that guy.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What you believe is a joke. I have zero respect for your deepest inner beliefs.

And this is not aimed at muslims. I am sure there are many muslims who experience Islam in a completely different and much more sensible way.

But not you. You are ridiculous. An empty, angry shell of a manchild wanting to be filled up by whatever crackpot theory comes his way.

You, boy, have done tremendous harm to your people.
Bravo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)