Syrian civil war (11 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This whole mess is Americas doing, starting from creating and financing wahabi terrorists to encouraging sectarianism in iraq to finally aiding and training arab spring operatives, the US is by far the worst international criminal nowadays but that is the cost of maintaining the Empire.
:kiss:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This whole mess is Americas doing, starting from creating and financing wahabi terrorists to encouraging sectarianism in iraq to finally aiding and training arab spring operatives, the US is by far the worst international criminal nowadays but that is the cost of maintaining the Empire.
Wait a minute, don't you work for the state department, or am I dreaming?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nah. It's the same reason why vampires hate daylight.
Not Quite.

Alot of people live in what they experienced as a safe, western civilisation. They arent aware of the political international meddeling of various nations.
People who care about meeting a person, raising a family, getting by, trying to be happy.

They see war on television. They read stories of the grotesque brutalisation of women. They see Muslim violence, they get sceptical and a bit xenophobic.
Then you see the grotesque behadings and all shit IS pulls. They suddenly see the violence at their doorstep. Terrorist attacks in our major city's.

They get scared and make a simple connection : its all muslims. They percieve Muslims and Islam as a thread. They get even more sceptical by the massive agenda that it is the "religion of piece".

Result : they see muslims dying as a good thing, as its less bombing and violence in Europe.

Can you blame these people, who arent interested in all this political stuff, and just want to live a life ?

Respond me when you have kids and some depressed suicidal idiot blows himself up a street away from their school in the name of the flying spaghetti monster religion.

I'll tell you right now, you'll dislike flying spaghetti monster religion and its followers.

Jul 2, 2006
Not Quite.

Alot of people live in what they experienced as a safe, western civilisation. They arent aware of the political international meddeling of various nations.
People who care about meeting a person, raising a family, getting by, trying to be happy.

They see war on television. They read stories of the grotesque brutalisation of women. They see Muslim violence, they get sceptical and a bit xenophobic.
Then you see the grotesque behadings and all shit IS pulls. They suddenly see the violence at their doorstep. Terrorist attacks in our major city's.

They get scared and make a simple connection : its all muslims. They percieve Muslims and Islam as a thread. They get even more sceptical by the massive agenda that it is the "religion of piece".

Result : they see muslims dying as a good thing, as its less bombing and violence in Europe.

Can you blame these people, who arent interested in all this political stuff, and just want to live a life ?

Respond me when you have kids and some depressed suicidal idiot blows himself up a street away from their school in the name of the flying spaghetti monster religion.

I'll tell you right now, you'll dislike flying spaghetti monster religion and its followers.
Well, flying baphomet monster religion aka western civilization have been killing millions of people from this region since ages. Their kill count is incomparably bigger. So it is not that ''these people, who arent interested in all this political stuff, and just want to live a life''. They feed on others misery, they hate Islam because from deep inside, they are aware of what kind of filth themselves are and Islam is the cure which will vanquish their system of exploitation.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, flying baphomet monster religion aka western civilization have been killing millions of people from this region since ages. Their kill count is incomparably bigger. So it is not that ''these people, who arent interested in all this political stuff, and just want to live a life''. They feed on others misery, they hate Islam because from deep inside, they are aware of what kind of filth themselves are and Islam is the cure which will vanquish their system of exploitation.
What you believe is a joke. I have zero respect for your deepest inner beliefs.

And this is not aimed at muslims. I am sure there are many muslims who experience Islam in a completely different and much more sensible way.

But not you. You are ridiculous. An empty, angry shell of a manchild wanting to be filled up by whatever crackpot theory comes his way.

You, boy, have done tremendous harm to your people.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Mister Turk, you might want to check the last 400 years before the first crusade before you make such claims.

As for the rest of your post, you simply are irrational.

i work as a R&D engineer in a test lab. We have 11 testers here for the practical work. These are mostly women between 20 and 45, so there is alot of open conversation. We have a ghaneese girl, russian women, several belgians, one dutch, two moroccan, one from sierra leone.

A variety of people.

Its all the same. They have a family. They think about how the weather is good and what to do in the weekend. how their kids are doing at school or at their work. How the family is doing. How they are saving up for a vacation or that car that needs replacing.

These are your average joe people. Yet these people are scared when some idiot bombs our airport. They are scared when they see stuff on television. Two of these women are muslim, one wears a hijab, the other doesnt. They all get along. In fact i get along really well with the one wearing the hijab cause she's very outspoken and has a strong character.

They get along just fine. Living their lives.

Islam. if we wouldnt have radical islam terorrism, they wouldnt bat an eye.

You cant blame these people for fearing what they see on TV and terrorist bombings in the city's.

Actually, these people will feel bad when they see a muslim child suffer or die. Because they only fear the violence, not the people itself.

YOU on the other hand, have racist idea's against western civilisation. Us the people arent responsible for what national intelligence agency's fuck about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)