Syrian civil war (18 Viewers)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
l the latest from UEFA competition disciplinary and match-fixing prevention cases.
LIVEby UEFA
Wednesday 17 February 2016 13.15CETUEFA

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA Europa League round of 32 match between Fenerbahçe SK v FC Lokomotiv Moskva (2-0) played on 16 February in Turkey.
Charges against Fenerbahçe:
- Stairways blocked - Art. 38 of the UEFA Safety & Security Regulations
Charges against Lokomotiv:
Improper conduct of Lokomotiv player Dmitry Tarasov after the match – Law 4 of Laws of the game and Art. 4.01 of the competition regulations
Undergarments
Players must not reveal undergarments that show political, religious, personal slogans, statements or images, or advertising other than the manufacturer logo.
A player/team of a player that reveals an undergarment that shows political, religious, personal slogans, statements or images, or advertising other than the manufacturer logo will be sanctioned by the competition organiser.
The case will be dealt with by the UEFA Control Ethics and Disciplinary Body on 17 March.

- - - Updated - - -

Great answer
http://www.sports.ru/football/1037250990.html

https://translate.google.ru/

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
So Aleppo became the new testing ground for Russian bombs. I wonder if Assad will still have a face to stay in power after all this sad shit.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
That worked out great in iraq, libya, egypt...
I see where are you coming from. I am against revolutions as well, it's a huge risk but sooner or later it will happen against dictatorship.

One thing for sure, Assad's "I'm gonna burn them all before I leave" is working very well.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I see where are you coming from. I am against revolutions as well, it's a huge risk but sooner or later it will happen against dictatorship.

One thing for sure, Assad's "I'm gonna burn them all before I leave" is working very well.
Bear with me here, not defending Assad, but why would he indiscriminately bomb civilians when he's trying to stay in power? Something doesn't add up.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Bear with me here, not defending Assad, but why would he indiscriminately bomb civilians when he's trying to stay in power? Something doesn't add up.
Assad is well known for dividing his own people and make them hate each other. This is exactly what happened in my country (Somalia) 25 years before, different groups that hates each other while the president backs his own instead of uniting everyone.

Beside of that, why exactly Aleppo? What did they find there to bomb the place badly? Any prove till now? I see none. I can't say Assad is bombing his own people indiscriminately, he knows what exactly he is doing.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Assad is well known for dividing his own people and make them hate each other. This is exactly what happened in my country (Somalia) 25 years before, different groups that hates each other while the president backs his own instead of uniting everyone.

Beside of that, why exactly Aleppo? What did they find there to bomb the place badly? Any prove till now? I see none. I can't say Assad is bombing his own people indiscriminately, he knows what exactly he is doing.
Read this http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0VN03B

It's from february but you can summise from that why the people who finance and back isis don't want assad to take all of aleppo. You still haven't answered my question btw why would Assad bomb civilians when he's trying to stay in power

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Read this http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0VN03B

It's from february but you can summise from that why the people who finance and back isis don't want assad to take all of aleppo. You still haven't answered my question btw why would Assad bomb civilians when he's trying to stay in power
He already lost control and turned the place into a civil war, nothing will justify his actions.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,379
    So Aleppo became the new testing ground for Russian bombs. I wonder if Assad will still have a face to stay in power after all this sad $#@!.
    He thinks he can imitate what His father did in 1982 when he massacred thousands and stayed in power by scaring people from calling for freedom again ever. They are a psycho family so do not think they care about their image among the people. Their only concern is to stay on the chair, and nothing else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)