Syrian civil war (14 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Love you too brother, truly
Haven't read that article, but what I've seen from other source it's pretty horrible what's going on in Madaya, no? I mean even with a most brutal war going on, laying siege on an entire city and literally starving thousands of civilains to death seems a tad excessive, to understate the matter a bit.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Haven't read that article, but what I've seen from other source it's pretty horrible what's going on in Madaya, no? I mean even with a most brutal war going on, laying siege on an entire city and literally starving thousands of civilains to death seems a tad excessive, to understate the matter a bit.
Then you'd think they'd highlight just as much the sieges laid by rebel forces who started the trend, no angels here thats clear, but my gripe is with the quality of the journalism in that article

- - - Updated - - -

Then you'd think they'd highlight just as much the sieges laid by rebel forces who started the trend, no angels here thats clear, but my gripe is with the quality of the journalism in that article

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,352
    What garbage journalism, not surprised you posted it though
    Sorry for not posting articles that suit your bias.

- - - Updated - - -

That is the point, Ocelot. Just to understand what is happening there, there is no more fighting in that area, but that city's location on the road between Damascus and Beirut is what makes this siege by Hezbollah inevitable. They just want to evacuate the city from its people in order to have a secure area for their troops and to bring some Shia people to live there. The same approach that was used in Iraq by Iran after the 2003 occupation.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I gotta wonder about the Daesh clan who organized the Jakarta attacks yesterday. Reports are suggesting only two civilians killed versus 5-6 of their own. Something didn't go according to plan...

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Danke Benjamin! :andyandbarcelona: @lgorTudor

...Netanjahu bezeichnete sein Land als Vorposten des Westens in der Region: "Israel ist als Festung anzuerkennen, als Festung der westlichen Zivilisation im Nahen Osten." Ohne Israel wären längst weitere Millionen von Flüchtlinge nach Europa gekommen, meinte er: "Wir sind bestimmt nicht die Wurzel allen Übels im Nahen Osten."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)