Syrian civil war (12 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Meh, just a front. He ain't gonna do shit
Yeah, if he says that after replacing the decripit Su24's with Se-34 within the week, airlifting a entire S-400 from moscow to syria within 24 houres and the long list of sanctions, i'm sure he's joking.
In just a few weeks of bombing, they managed to decrease the income based from smuggeling oil from 3million/day to 1.5 million/day.

Meanwhile, the US has been mostly useless on iraqs behalf and nothing has changed much there. Its however nice to see that Russia is backing them to complain about Turkey purchasing the oil IS smuggles to them from Iraq.

I recon they'll just increase the allready considerable sanctions, and will most likely back kurdish rebels with financial and military aid.

- - - Updated - - -

Not surprised at all.

Just like I've said the other day, The Muslim brotherhood ideology is a fascist ideology plain and simple.

They're slowly changing the constitution and laws to their favor. Turkish public need to wake up soon or their country will turn out to be another Nazi Germany .
The massive issue is the Turk mentality. We got alot of Turks in belgium. They are a very proud hardworking people, that will murder your face if you mistake them for morrocans.
Thing is, there is an issue with beeing proud. Compare it to a fanboy in a sport. They refuse to admid that Erdogan is doing anything right. Turkey cannot be wrong, it is perfect, they do everything right.

These people dont mean harm. They are just to proud of their nation to see the obvious insanity of Erdogan, and what misery he'll bring to Turkey.

On belgian social media, i see how the turks respond to media articles. I see how they talk and respond in the street (I train at Antwerp Kiel, wich has a big number of immigrated Turkman). They all defend him blindly, and they praise Turkey every time.

These people need the leader they deserve. And that is everyone but Erdogan.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah, if he says that after replacing the decripit Su24's with Se-34 within the week, airlifting a entire S-400 from moscow to syria within 24 houres and the long list of sanctions, i'm sure he's joking.
In just a few weeks of bombing, they managed to decrease the income based from smuggeling oil from 3million/day to 1.5 million/day.

Meanwhile, the US has been mostly useless on iraqs behalf and nothing has changed much there. Its however nice to see that Russia is backing them to complain about Turkey purchasing the oil IS smuggles to them from Iraq.

I recon they'll just increase the allready considerable sanctions, and will most likely back kurdish rebels with financial and military aid.
I mean they won't do shit to Turkey in a way to "punish" Erdogan

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Turkey ran immediatly to the UN when they shot it down.
If Putin says it doesnt end here, then he'll simply do stuff the UN has no power over.
- increasing embargos
- no russian toerism to turkey(russians are the largest group of toerista in turkey)
- prove without doubt turkeys role in supporting IS and accepting stolen oil from syria and iraq
- arming and supporting anti erdogan rebels. Kinda what america does in the middle east for several decades.

So yeah, theyll do shit in turkey.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Turkey ran immediatly to the UN when they shot it down.
If Putin says it doesnt end here, then he'll simply do stuff the UN has no power over.
- increasing embargos
- no russian toerism to turkey(russians are the largest group of toerista in turkey)
- prove without doubt turkeys role in supporting IS and accepting stolen oil from syria and iraq
- arming and supporting anti erdogan rebels. Kinda what america does in the middle east for several decades.

So yeah, theyll do shit in turkey.
Yeah, yeah. The "ruling clique" will be fine.

What's gonna happen when he proves Turkey is buying ISIS oil anyway?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, yeah. The "ruling clique" will be fine.

What's gonna happen when he proves Turkey is buying ISIS oil anyway?
Erdogan publically said hed resign if they prove that.

Iraq said.it would launch an official complaint to the UN.
Syria might be hostile to turkey etc

Navo might just trow out turkey, wich is probably what russia wants.

And considering the words of former US staff, the US wouldnt mind cutting lose the turkey

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Erdogan publically said hed resign if they prove that. Not gonna happen

Iraq said.it would launch an official complaint to the UN. How scary
Syria might be hostile to turkey etc Big deal

Navo might just trow out turkey, wich is probably what russia wants. Worst case scenario

And considering the words of former US staff, the US wouldnt mind cutting lose the turkey So Turkey suffers and Erdogan and friends live happily ever after. Life goes on

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)