Syrian civil war (5 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Dunno if already posted but-

Putin:

I gave examples based on our information about individuals financing various Islamic State subgroups in different countries. We have established that financing is coming from 40 countries, including G20 countries. We discussed this issue.We discussed the need to implement the relevant UN Security Council resolution, which was adopted on Russia’s initiative, on preventing financing of terrorism, unlawful trade in objects of art after terrorists pillage museums in the territories they seize, and unlawful sale of oil and petroleum products and earnings from this sale.

I also showed our colleagues satellite images and aerial photographs that show very clearly the scale of this illegal trade in oil and petroleum products. You see columns of refuelling vehicles stretching for dozens of kilometres in lines so long that from a height of 4,000–5,000 metres they vanish over the horizon. It really looks more like an oil pipeline system.

http://en.kremlin.ru/catalog/keywords/12/events/50704
And what did they do about it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Dunno if already posted but-

Putin:

I gave examples based on our information about individuals financing various Islamic State subgroups in different countries. We have established that financing is coming from 40 countries, including G20 countries. We discussed this issue.We discussed the need to implement the relevant UN Security Council resolution, which was adopted on Russia’s initiative, on preventing financing of terrorism, unlawful trade in objects of art after terrorists pillage museums in the territories they seize, and unlawful sale of oil and petroleum products and earnings from this sale.

I also showed our colleagues satellite images and aerial photographs that show very clearly the scale of this illegal trade in oil and petroleum products. You see columns of refuelling vehicles stretching for dozens of kilometres in lines so long that from a height of 4,000–5,000 metres they vanish over the horizon. It really looks more like an oil pipeline system.

http://en.kremlin.ru/catalog/keywords/12/events/50704
The US and EU managed to close all funds to Russia during the Ukraine crisis, but you are telling me they can't stop the funding to ISIS?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Take the less rude action
Edit: I meant bombing from the US and friends
yes, but you see they've already committed to bombing (it's actually their favorite thing to do, so it didn't take much of a sales pitch)

and one thing governments don't do is admit they made the wrong decision - ever hear of the embargo against Cuba?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
yes, but you see they've already committed to bombing (it's actually their favorite thing to do, so it didn't take much of a sales pitch)

and one thing governments don't do is admit they made the wrong decision - ever hear of the embargo against Cuba?
I guess that's one convenience of the Paris attack. An acceptable reason to reduce Syria to rubble

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I guess that's one convenience of the Paris attack. An acceptable reason to reduce Syria to rubble
Generally they don't work very hard to find a justification. Libya was very flimsy.

Then you have the drone bombings which have no beginning nor end and the latest Snowden papers show in 90% of the cases they don't even know who they're killing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)