Syrian civil war (3 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Are you aiming at a point where you argue that Assad had not been slaughtering innocent population to maintain his minority regime?
first of all your post is charged with words that have no meaning except to rally emotional people to a point that lacks evidence and a distinct conclusion: slaughtering, innocent, minority. Secondly, i dont believe assad is bombing people to terrorize them, he might be bombing military targets, supply lines... is he being machiavellian about it? you bet your ass he is, this is the great game.

- - - Updated - - -

Obama is better than who? Hard to tell when none of them have been given the presidency. Obama has been a failure littered by scandal after scandal.

Remember his comment: "The buck stops with me". He was sure as hell spot on.
obama would dismantle any GOP candidate in a debate, he would just tear them apart so bad only trump would have a face so shameless to appear again in public

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
obama would dismantle any GOP candidate in a debate, he would just tear them apart so bad only trump would have a face so shameless to appear again in public
Sure, anyone would with a politically charged moderator with loaded questions.

Put Obama in front of actual journalists with tough questions and no TelePrompter to walk him through a response...if Obama wasn't protected by the liberal media his goose would have been cooked years ago. If you can't agree he is sheltered by the liberal media then there is no point continuing this discussion.

#JVTeam

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Sure, anyone would with a politically charged moderator with loaded questions.

Put Obama in front of actual journalists with tough questions and no TelePrompter to walk him through a response...if Obama wasn't protected by the liberal media his goose would have been cooked years ago.

#JVTeam

no, hes more articulate, a better charmer, and overall more intelligent than any of the GOP crowd who look and sound like a collection of circus clowns

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
no, hes more articulate, a better charmer, and overall more intelligent than any of the GOP crowd who look and sound like a collection of circus clown
He might be intelligent, sure, but he has been horrible as a president and no form of high intelligence on his end has made anything notable out of this presidency.

Just because someone might be more book smart doesn't directly reflect in guaranteed job performance. The middle east is on fire, man.

- - - Updated - - -

Obama is no idiot. He could handle any interview.
He isn't an idiot, he is a horrible president.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He might be intelligent, sure, but he has been horrible as a president and no form of high intelligence on his end has made anything notable out of this presidency.

Just because someone might be more book smart doesn't directly reflect in guaranteed job performance. The middle east is on fire, man.

- - - Updated - - -

did i say hes a good president ;)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
did i say hes a good president ;)
Ok - then we sorta agree. I agree he is smart and decent debater...I still think if you find a genuine neutral moderator that asks equally tough questions on both sides you will see a different outcome :p

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
first of all your post is charged with words that have no meaning except to rally emotional people to a point that lacks evidence and a distinct conclusion: slaughtering, innocent, minority. Secondly, i dont believe assad is bombing people to terrorize them, he might be bombing military targets, supply lines... is he being machiavellian about it? you bet your ass he is, this is the great game.
Hospitals, you forgot hospitals. And schools. (are hospitals and schools also words without a meaning except to rally emotional people to a point that lacks evidence and a distinct conclusion?)
No disrespect, our opinions on Assad are so far apart that further discussions are pointless. It is natural for the intelligentsia of a country to assume the opposite of what the government's version is. In your case all revolutions are CIA staged, ppl were actually fine in syria/ukraine, US are toying with legitimate presidents to install better puppets.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Hospitals, you forgot hospitals. And schools. (are hospitals and schools also words without a meaning except to rally emotional people to a point that lacks evidence and a distinct conclusion?)
No disrespect, our opinions on Assad are so far apart that further discussions are pointless. It is natural for the intelligentsia of a country to assume the opposite of what the government's version is. In your case all revolutions are CIA staged, ppl were actually fine in syria/ukraine, US are toying with legitimate presidents to install better puppets.
:tup:

except right after that you continue to denigrate my opinion by coating it with your bias :D

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly can't say whether he's a good president or not as I don't have in-depth knowledge of his administration. But dude's eloquent as fuck.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
please explain

what practical benefit does assad/putin have in terrorizing the syrian population?
I just had a long day, so maybe I'm a bit slow right now. But are you denying that Assad uses terror as a means of subordinating his people. By terror, I mean torture, arbitrary incarceration, politically motivated assassinations and almost every trick in a dictators handbook?

His practical benefit is to subordinate his people. Isn't that every dictators goal?

- - - Updated - - -

Assads only saving grace is that he's a less worse alternative than isis, other than that he is a dictator of the worst kind.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
please explain

what practical benefit does assad/putin have in terrorizing the syrian population?
Especially at this point. It made sense perhaps when the riots started (and Iran was there to fill the bill) but not now.

thats every politician out there, you just mad obama is better than all your buddies :D seriously cant stand any of them, except maybe for sanders but hes a commie so fuck him too
Only by US standards. He's the best :stuckup:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,979
    Only a delusional can even doubt Assad's regime cruelty. This regime isn't only build on terror it doesn't practice anything else but terror.
    Somehow, in this forum anybody who says this is automatically an ISIS fan, so congratulation Rab. You just have joined the gang according to them :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Somehow, in this forum anybody who says this is automatically an ISIS fan, so congratulation Rab. You just have joined the gang according to them :D
    No. I doubt anyone thought that. Not even one thought crossed my mind that he is supporting ISIS, unlike you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)