Syrian civil war (14 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
it is, but it doesnt hurt to check for other motives in case there are any. As for your last comment, that's the case everywhere, only one of my friends has held the same job for over 3 years running.
Other motives are most definitely the infinite Holocaust guilt which also makes our country gift military machines to Israel once in a while. Our society including &political agendas are overcompensating for 70 years now trying to be the mostest most upright and humanitarian country in the world. Ironically we are going full Nazi on anybody who doesn't support (Eastern Europe currently).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Other motives are most definitely the infinite Holocaust guilt which also makes our country gift military machines to Israel once in a while. Our society including &political agendas are overcompensating for 70 years now trying to be the mostest most upright and humanitarian country in the world. Ironically we are going full Nazi on anybody who doesn't support (Eastern Europe currently).
The weird part is that Germans go full Nazi a lot of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

i like her actually, smart one, unlike the dogmatic lime loon
She has her redeeming qualities.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
i like her actually, smart one, unlike the dogmatic lime loon
My take on unfiltered mass immigration is clear I think. Luckily Merkel is in the process of losing her political allies as even the deluded ones begin to understand the damage that has been done already.
Regarding Assad she finally got it right but for the reason of being checkmated by Putin rather than common sense that you can't fight Assad and ISIS at the same time
meh, today Merkel disempowered the only guy I kinda rated :depressed Minister of Home Affairs is no longer coordinating the refugee issue because he 'hasn't convinced the publicity that the government is in control of the situation' and furthermore adressed unpleasant points. Merkel's lapdog Peter Altmaier now in charge.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,924
    Russia got its first loss today at the northern part of Hamah area :D

It will regret coming to Syria to kill civilians so soon, it seems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)