Syrian civil war (15 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Please Russia do your job and clean the isis mess. Normally i do not like Russia but US is very hipocrytical at this conflict.
The US government is beyond hypocritical, they are whacked out, out of their minds bat-shit crazy.

The majority of the public does not support fooling around in Syria to begin with. Even the troops said they don't want to be involved with this nonsense two years ago, saying they didn't want to be ISIS' air force. But now the Russian propaganda has unleashed once again.

So to recap:

2013's enemy: Assad
2014's enemy: ISIS
2015's enemy: Russia
2016's enemy: Russia and Assad

:lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's a sad state when the best solution would almost appear to be to evacuate civilians and just bomb the entire place.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
My take on unfiltered mass immigration is clear I think. Luckily Merkel is in the process of losing her political allies as even the deluded ones begin to understand the damage that has been done already.
Regarding Assad she finally got it right but for the reason of being checkmated by Putin rather than common sense that you can't fight Assad and ISIS at the same time

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
My take on unfiltered mass immigration is clear I think. Luckily Merkel is in the process of losing her political allies as even the deluded ones begin to understand the damage that has been done already.
Regarding Assad she finally got it right but for the reason of being checkmated by Putin rather than common sense that you can't fight Assad and ISIS at the same time
what do you think her motivations were for the pro immigration stance?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
what do you think her motivations were for the pro immigration stance?
Isn't it clear? I can't switch on the TV right now without this or that industry chairman talking how employees are needed here or there. Industry's major objective is to lower the wage level and they got Merkel in their pocket. Meanwhile our society is moving towards temporary work because ppl don't find stationary jobs for acceptable wages anymore. Apparently still too many do

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Isn't it clear? I can't switch on the TV right now without this or that industry chairman talking how employees are needed here or there. Industry's major objective is to lower the wage level and they got Merkel in their pocket. Meanwhile our society is moving towards temporary work because ppl don't find stationary jobs for acceptable wages anymore. Apparently still too many do
it is, but it doesnt hurt to check for other motives in case there are any. As for your last comment, that's the case everywhere, only one of my friends has held the same job for over 3 years running.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)