Syrian civil war (6 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Yes, Muslims have their own law, i am aware of it. But to apply Sharia, one has to come to power, right?
This post proves how very little about Islam you know:) so to apply sharia one has to come to power?!? Never knew that.... Thought to apply sharia the community has to have enough so a thief would not steal for example.... Wonder why turkey didn't apply sharia?!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
right but how to come to power if you cant participate in non-Sharia government. the only other method that is left is war...
Aha war ..... And kill people right? Kill children and women.... So you can enforce sharia right.... Yes Muslim brother hood wanted to enforce sharia..... You beat Turk with this post.

Jul 2, 2006
This post proves how very little about Islam you know:) so to apply sharia one has to come to power?!? Never knew that.... Thought to apply sharia the community has to have enough so a thief would not steal for example.... Wonder why turkey didn't apply sharia?!
And you know much enough to support Pharaoh Sisi I of Mossad in his war against Islam. Sharia cannot be reduced to punishment of stealing. It shapes every aspect of life and like the guy said a page before; one cannot call himself a Muslim while choosing man made law over Islamic law.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Actually that is a valid question, if you believe to this degree why are you reading news on the internet and not on your way to help the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Interesting question indeed, Turk, if you truly believe in it, then what's stopping you fulfilling it ? Go to Syria and fight with your brothers in arms if you're this passionate about it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
how else would you apply sharia if you have no power and the government has forbidden it... and turkey had sharia till kemal ataturk came and change that

- - - Updated - - -

Aha war ..... And kill people right? Kill children and women.... So you can enforce sharia right.... Yes Muslim brother hood wanted to enforce sharia..... You beat Turk with this post.
i dont think that muslim brotherhood wanted to apply sharia in egypt...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Interesting question indeed, Turk, if you truly believe in it, then what's stopping you fulfilling it ? Go to Syria and fight with your brothers in arms if you're this passionate about it.
Just like he did when Calciopoli emerged? He talked about rage on the streets, chaos, harassing members of the FIGC and Moratti. You name it.

Jul 2, 2006
End of the conversation.

I wonder how much time we have until Turk straps on the vest? His posts are seemingly more and more emotional and militant.
Why? It's how you militant laicists like it, isn't it? Let the Muslims with Ak-47 fill the streets then exterminate them all by pushing a button.

Jul 2, 2006
So its better to post bullshit on a football forum.
I am aware of it, there is no point in discussing with rabid secularists. Why do i care?

Once there was an ant that lived during the times of Prophet Abraham (Ibrahim AS). When Prophet Abraham (PBUH) was thrown into fire by the enemy of faith, King Nimrod, a little ant saw what happen and decide to put out the fire to help Prophet Abraham (PBUH). The little ant starts scooping up a few drops of water in her mouth from the nearby river. The larger ants in the vicinity watched and laughed at the little ant and they said,

"Where are you carrying the water?"

The little ant said, "To put out the fire around Prophet Abraham (PBUH)."
The larger ants continue laughing.

"How could you put out such a huge fire with such a small amount of water? It is pointless and useless."

Little ant replied "I am sure Allah (SWT) will not ask me whether I manage to put out the fire or not. But Allah (SWT) will ask what I have done to stop the fire."

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I am aware of it, there is no point in discussing with rabid secularists. Why do i care?

Once there was an ant that lived during the times of Prophet Abraham (Ibrahim AS). When Prophet Abraham (PBUH) was thrown into fire by the enemy of faith, King Nimrod, a little ant saw what happen and decide to put out the fire to help Prophet Abraham (PBUH). The little ant starts scooping up a few drops of water in her mouth from the nearby river. The larger ants in the vicinity watched and laughed at the little ant and they said,

"Where are you carrying the water?"

The little ant said, "To put out the fire around Prophet Abraham (PBUH)."
The larger ants continue laughing.

"How could you put out such a huge fire with such a small amount of water? It is pointless and useless."

Little ant replied "I am sure Allah (SWT) will not ask me whether I manage to put out the fire or not. But Allah (SWT) will ask what I have done to stop the fire."
Are you serious? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)