Syrian civil war (5 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Still better than not being able to reading events happening around. Haven't i told you before that your stupid attempts to joke and insult when you ran out of idea can only make me feel better for not being on same side with likes of you.
Cool story bro, until then, get with the 21'st century.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
First, I'm not neutral at all nor am I trying to sound like I am. However, I have no love for either party I assure you. I think bashar and his father were murderous dictators who have oppressed their people for decades. I was very happy at the start of the revolution. But unfortunately, radical Islamist parties, who are a far worse evil than bashar, have assumed military power of the opposition.

The original operation has been hijacked, and now if I had to pick between two evils that I hate, I would pick Bashar without a doubt. And anyone who understands the ramifications that will come about in the region if the Islamists take power will agree with me.

you on a roll :tup:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Welcoming the kafir assistance against another kafir whom acting like a rabid dog recently. Why not? It's not like US will kill another 100,000 of civilians.
You can't fight jihad with assistance of non-believers. You should know this Turk.

You know, Tahir, that Al-Assad is as Muslim as Obama and Kerry. No?
Are you on the Muslim committee Reb?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,414
    He who seeds wind shall harvest storm.

It's easy to condemn them as a spectator from kilometers away. If someone kills your children and $#@! your wife, it will not take much time before you wield a sword as well.
    I could not say it better. Those hypocrites who choose few pictures to show that the criminal and the victim are using the same ways are too pathetic...

- - - Updated - - -

True. Your kind is worse than that. You need no reason other than wealth to kill.
    :tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Again lot of you are forgetting that the Islamists in Syria were made, feed-en and grew up on the hands of this regime and where used in Lebanon, Iraq and Palestine whenever they needed to reach a political goal.

Obviously when things now are out of control, they're enemies all of a sudden.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)