Syrian civil war (4 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
These so called Rebels are nothing but extremist fundamentalist Muslims who are a disease to the world, it's so sad that this whole Arab spring seeks to replace shit with more shit. Shame.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
These so called Rebels are nothing but extremist fundamentalist Muslims who are a disease to the world, it's so sad that this whole Arab spring seeks to replace shit with more shit. Shame.
Every time I see this term, I can't help but laugh hysterically...

Of course I'm not mentioning you but the idiot who came up with it...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
RAMI¹⁰;4165443 said:
Every time I see this term, I can't help but laugh hysterically...

Of course I'm not mentioning you but the idiot who came up with it...
in the words of the retard we got, Arab and spring donteeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex :D

or according to the fundamentalist piles of crap arab spring is aslan haraaaaaaaaaaaaam!! :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
All this could have been prevented had Bashar stepped down from the very first year.
in all honesty i don't think it would've made a difference Rab, first of all Syria is the depth of three main countries Russia, Iran, and china and with the global conflict shifting from the middle east to the far east i can safely tell you Iran, Russia, and china would've had a say regarding this bec at the end of the day bashar whether we agree with him or not kept the radicals at bay ( yes with use of excessive force and what not) just like mubarak in Egypt. after mubarak stepped off lets say the sewers of hell where unleashed on us.

also i watched a documentary done by yousri fouda in 2004 right after the Iraqi war broke off and jihadists from across the arab world Lebanon included signed up and snuck via Syria and or turkey to Iraq to fight against the US forces, and the documentary actually revolved around how the SHAM area would be the first to get burnt by this influx of jihadists who return back with new thoughts and idea's kind of reminds you of how the afghani arabs returned with there new ideologies after all they thought they were invincible after defeating the U.S.S.R and instead of analyzing this "victory" and celebrating what deserves to be celebrated only ( the reason they won was the fact they got supplied bu the US, Saudi arabia, isreal, egypt, and pakistan not to mention an already collapsing U.S.S.R), instead they credited this victory to a radical understanding of islam and from there instead of them being rehabilitated when they returned to there countries they were brutally torched for there ideologies and from there we reach to where we are today.

now i think as things stand now, he needs to stay as much as i know he has crimes and people's blood but you need to look at the bigger picture rab. specially when you consider the out come on Lebanon bec sadly Lebanon is in the middle of this and usually the nations in the middle of such a complex situation get into the most trouble and there are signs when you consider the attacks performed by the jihadist groups who are now in syria, on the lebanese army!! makes you wonder whats next. this all started by the war on iraq and the cancer has spread across the SHAM starting with the assassination of rafik hariri and ending with this "revolution" in syria.

bottom line is each country needs to think about its strategic depth dont be fooled that iran or russia ( put in mind the arab jihadist who mainly come from jordan, palestine, and syria who are in the chechen region) care about basher no not really but basher is a guarantee this action can be kept away from there borders for the mean time. as for the arab countries that r supporting the rebels well i'm afriad they have'nt learned the lesson and instead pour all there backing on the rebels to oppose tehran which in my opinion is not a threat compared to these rebels who will return back to there countries with there extremist mentality. i,e afghanistan part two. the return

- - - Updated - - -
@Azzurri7 @Rami

i highly recommend you watch this two part documentary i stumbled on it by mistake and a lot of it seems like a prophecy to what we r witnessing today across the region. part one starts off with iraq and him getting there like the jihadist and actually meets them and part two deals with the consquences on Syria, and Lebanon.

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj33KWXz7kc

part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvya7zFuXEI

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
in all honesty i don't think it would've made a difference Rab, first of all Syria is the depth of three main countries Russia, Iran, and china and with the global conflict shifting from the middle east to the far east i can safely tell you Iran, Russia, and china would've had a say regarding this bec at the end of the day bashar whether we agree with him or not kept the radicals at bay ( yes with use of excessive force and what not) just like mubarak in Egypt. after mubarak stepped off lets say the sewers of hell where unleashed on us.
Obviously. But the damage would be less. What's happening now in Syria is going to make the Greek and Armenian genocide + Rwanda genocide + Croatian-Yugoslav genovice etc all combined look like nothing compared to Syria's genocides that is taking place now.

Obviously things wouldn't have been ideal had he stepped down when demonstrations were peaceful in the first 6months, because things can't be fixed in a night, after 40+ years of this brutal Baath Assad regime you need time, a lot of time. Same goes with Egypt, Lybia and Tunis. They have cut only half the field at least whereas in Syria they haven't made a step.

also i watched a documentary done by yousri fouda in 2004 right after the Iraqi war broke off and jihadists from across the arab world Lebanon included signed up and snuck via Syria and or turkey to Iraq to fight against the US forces, and the documentary actually revolved around how the SHAM area would be the first to get burnt by this influx of jihadists who return back with new thoughts and idea's kind of reminds you of how the afghani arabs returned with there new ideologies after all they thought they were invincible after defeating the U.S.S.R and instead of analyzing this "victory" and celebrating what deserves to be celebrated only ( the reason they won was the fact they got supplied bu the US, Saudi arabia, isreal, egypt, and pakistan not to mention an already collapsing U.S.S.R), instead they credited this victory to a radical understanding of islam and from there instead of them being rehabilitated when they returned to there countries they were brutally torched for there ideologies and from there we reach to where we are today.
Ahmed, do you know that those Jihadist we are talking about, a big portion of them were created and made by the Assad regime. They were using them in Lebanon whenever they wanted to win any political move/negotiations, they were using them in Iraq for the same interests.

In 2007 when the Lebanese army clashed with Jihadists Fateh Islam in Nahr Bared, their leader Shaker Al Absi was made by the Syrian regime and was sent in Lebanon when Saad Hariri vs Bashar Assad political tension started.

Now, their tools have turned against them. I can't say I didn't expect it TBH.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Obviously. But the damage would be less. What's happening now in Syria is going to make the Greek and Armenian genocide + Rwanda genocide + Croatian-Yugoslav genovice etc all combined look like nothing compared to Syria's genocides that is taking place now.

Obviously things wouldn't have been ideal had he stepped down when demonstrations were peaceful in the first 6months, because things can't be fixed in a night, after 40+ years of this brutal Baath Assad regime you need time, a lot of time. Same goes with Egypt, Lybia and Tunis. They have cut only half the field at least whereas in Syria they haven't made a step.

Ahmed, do you know that those Jihadist we are talking about, a big portion of them were created and made by the Assad regime. They were using them in Lebanon whenever they wanted to win any political move/negotiations, they were using them in Iraq for the same interests.

In 2007 when the Lebanese army clashed with Jihadists Fateh Islam in Nahr Bared, their leader Shaker Al Absi was made by the Syrian regime and was sent in Lebanon when Saad Hariri vs Bashar Assad political tension started.

Now, their tools have turned against them. I can't say I didn't expect it TBH.
yup i came to know about this recently bec the lebanese political scene is way too complicated and sadly when you think of it the people are getting messed in these countries the regimes dont give a shit. when you watch the things coming out of syria its autrocius to say the least.

put libya aside in this mix for the mean time bec the libyans were smarter to be frank and picked up the danger's of the so called islamic voice's. however tunisia and egypt are reaping the rewards of these beautiful creatures. look rab you know you have a serious issue when salafists namely think iran is the enemy and not isreal ( not that i think either is specially for my country which has a peace treaty and in all honesty there is no dangerous from egypt which is crumbling due to corruption even post revolution) even though and here i will talk about the muslim brotherhood in egypt who were up in arms when ever egypt closed the border with gaza!! you hear shit like isreal is the enemy, isreal is this, isreal is that, the egyptain regime is a traitor blah blah..... and when they came to power oh my lord how they changed... so i can safely tell you there propaganda of wanting to liberate palestine is nothing short of laughable :) and hamas is no different when you consider they r actually the Palestinian version of the mb they came out of it. if the two parties in Palestine dont care dont be surprised. all these beards care about is getting to power and thats it.

now for whats next, the danger is in this. now egypt, tunisia, and libya aside, syria in particular followed by lebanon are in a different scenario due to the fact of the variety in there community, this is the danger. this rise of radicalization and hate towards the different is serious.

like you i think the ma scares in Syria are going to pass the ones you mentioned until some how sth happens. now as things stand the US and russia in particular are standing on the same side after all you dont want these rebels getting to power bec whats next wont be cool and thats the only thing going on for basher or in other words the only reason they did'nt pull a libya i,e military intervention. syria has been neutralized at least there armed forces, join iraq in the same place. i think thats a good enough reason for them to not fear bashar for the mean time.

P.S this does'nt mean these revolutions were inevitable however as hoori, and abel in particular pointed out early when this happened we r paying the price for being very naive or as people called it revolutionary romance. it didnt take long for other forces to come into play to rob the innocence of out these revolutions.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
All I can say is that my heart goes out to the Syrian people at this moment. I can't possibly see a feasible solution to the situation and I agree with those who say that Assad stepping down wouldn't have made much of a difference, a civil war has been brewing for ages.

I can't even imagine what is worse, not meddling i.e. not arming the rebels when the regime are being armed by Russia, arming the rebels and indirectly getting involved in the war or actually intervening into the situation to try and stop the immense killings at the moments. It's a lose lose situation as we've often seen in the middle east and I wish I could say that it couldn't be partially attributed to western meddling in other countries affairs throughout the last several centuries.

Jun 13, 2007
All this could have been prevented had Bashar stepped down from the very first year.
Maybe, it could have been better, but not for sure. This FSA, if they had toppled the government 2 years ago, what do you think would have happened? Do you think Syria would become a free, democratic country? The problem is, and what people seldom realize, is that this was never a fight for freedom, this was a fight for power. The rebels are made of many disintegrated groups of armed men who have no commander or authority. It's chaos. This is why the US or any western country will not help out in Syria, why should they? To give real military assistance to jihadists?

The US would like to see Assad's regime fall to the ground, happily, just like with Saddam, Ghadafi etc.. Now, this is the sad truth about this all, and I really hate to admit it. The Arab people as a whole do not deserve democracy. What we choose to do with democracy is elect islamic fundamentalists that will take the country back hundreds of years. This is what many people want because we are the most uneducated, illiterate people in the world. So yes, Bashar might have been able to avoid all of this death and destruction, but when you take a look at the alternative, you have to get a little disappointed and worried, especially as Lebanese.

- - - Updated - - -

All I can say is that my heart goes out to the Syrian people at this moment. I can't possibly see a feasible solution to the situation and I agree with those who say that Assad stepping down wouldn't have made much of a difference, a civil war has been brewing for ages.

I can't even imagine what is worse, not meddling i.e. not arming the rebels when the regime are being armed by Russia, arming the rebels and indirectly getting involved in the war or actually intervening into the situation to try and stop the immense killings at the moments. It's a lose lose situation as we've often seen in the middle east and I wish I could say that it couldn't be partially attributed to western meddling in other countries affairs throughout the last several centuries.
I agree that this war has been brewing for years, and as for foreign intervention, you know, if you are the US, you have no incentive to intervene. I believe this a good thing, this civil war, and civil wars in general don't get better when you pour oil into the fire. I'm angry that political factions in my country, from both sides, have chosen to get involved. The war, the way I see it, will not end abruptly or suddenly, it will slowly die out, and no one will know why, and unfortunately, it doesn't look like any time soon.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
put libya aside in this mix for the mean time bec the libyans were smarter to be frank and picked up the danger's of the so called islamic voice's. however tunisia and egypt are reaping the rewards of these beautiful creatures. look rab you know you have a serious issue when salafists namely think iran is the enemy and not isreal ( not that i think either is specially for my country which has a peace treaty and in all honesty there is no dangerous from egypt which is crumbling due to corruption even post revolution) even though and here i will talk about the muslim brotherhood in egypt who were up in arms when ever egypt closed the border with gaza!! you hear $#@! like isreal is the enemy, isreal is this, isreal is that, the egyptain regime is a traitor blah blah..... and when they came to power oh my lord how they changed... so i can safely tell you there propaganda of wanting to liberate palestine is nothing short of laughable :) and hamas is no different when you consider they r actually the Palestinian version of the mb they came out of it. if the two parties in Palestine dont care dont be surprised. all these beards care about is getting to power and thats it.
Iran's regime is definitely an enemy to me as Lebanese Shiite(Even though I usually don't like naming my sect).. they have and are causing us Lebanese and in particular Shii'a an incredible ugly reputation damage and you can't imagine how far the Sunni vs Shii'a tension has risen up in the last 4years and Iran's regime is the main figure to blame.

I've come to a conclusion recently that there's no difference between a Salafi or Jihadist and Hezbollah. They choose the same path for a different cause. Iran's regime blame what they call the terrorists in Syria for all what's happening but at the same time they have given orders to Hezbollah to participate and defend the regime in several cities until the last gun shot. This will back-fire on us, soon.

I almost agree with the rest of your post.

- - - Updated - - -

This had civil war written all over it all along, with or without Assad stepping down.
Yeah the potential of a civil war in Syria was too good to snub for many involved. That said, in a perfect scenario with Assad stepping down and giving full power for the Army when things started going out of hand and make new elections would have saved many lives.

But who am I kidding, Assad regime is the most brutal regime the world has witnessed in the last century.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, it could have been better, but not for sure. This FSA, if they had toppled the government 2 years ago, what do you think would have happened? Do you think Syria would become a free, democratic country? The problem is, and what people seldom realize, is that this was never a fight for freedom, this was a fight for power. The rebels are made of many disintegrated groups of armed men who have no commander or authority. It's chaos. This is why the US or any western country will not help out in Syria, why should they? To give real military assistance to jihadists?
It did start peacefully though for a cause, changing regime and seeking freedom. But however, things indeed have changed and I've always said this terrorism brings terrorism. In Syria, if you demonstrate peacefully holding only papers and microphones the chances are pretty high that you'd end up either dead, in prison or thrown to cats as pieces. Therefore I can't say I'm surprised how the oppositions are acting and how some Salafist Jihadists are battling in this.

As for the US, yes, why should they when the Syrian regime is the ideal regime for Israel? The Joulan has been occupied for more than 40years and it's one of the most important and biggest Israel territories, and that's no problem for Assad regime. They protect each-others and each negotiate on his way, Israel negotiates with their territories and strong western back-up, Syria negotiates through Hezbolla and Iran.

I think that's one of the reasons US is on stand-by and only making weak official statements from the white house.

Jun 13, 2007
It did start peacefully though for a cause, changing regime and seeking freedom. But however, things indeed have changed and I've always said this terrorism brings terrorism. In Syria, if you demonstrate peacefully holding only papers and microphones the chances are pretty high that you'd end up either dead, in prison or thrown to cats as pieces. Therefore I can't say I'm surprised how the oppositions are acting and how some Salafist Jihadists are battling in this.

As for the US, yes, why should they when the Syrian regime is the ideal regime for Israel? The Joulan has been occupied for more than 40years and it's one of the most important and biggest Israel territories, and that's no problem for Assad regime. They protect each-others and each negotiate on his way, Israel negotiates with their territories and strong western back-up, Syria negotiates through Hezbolla and Iran.

I think that's one of the reasons US is on stand-by and only making weak official statements from the white house.
I agree, The Syrian regime was ideal for Israel, in fact, I'd go even further and say it was ideal for the entire world. However, not ideal for Syrian people who want to be free. Now, the way I see it. This regime of Bashar has contained all the evil inside Syria by force, which means what you said at the start was correct, they threw people away at will if they misbehaved. But then again, now, with this new opposition group, the evil inside Syria is spreading all over the region. This is the tragedy really. I was very happy to know that someone is standing up to the tyrant that is Bashar 2 years ago and was actually hopeful.

Now, as the war has worn on, and I have seen the true faces of these so called Free Syrian Army, it saddens me. This war will spread, and it is already leaking to Turkey, Lebanon, and Israel, and soon, this will turn into a regional conflict that will be devastating. Bashar will not go down without taking everyone down with him. And those rebels will not accept to just die out, one by one, they will want to cause as much mayhem as possible, and if this is not achievable in Syria, they will look elsewhere.

Add to all of this that Israel has the perfect opportunity to pounce. Hezbollah is fighting in Syria, their main ally is practically destroyed, and everyone is distracted. If there was ever an ideal time for Israel to get its revenge, and make no mistake, they will get their revenge, it is now.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, The Syrian regime was ideal for Israel, in fact, I'd go even further and say it was ideal for the entire world. However, not ideal for Syrian people who want to be free. Now, the way I see it. This regime of Bashar has contained all the evil inside Syria by force, which means what you said at the start was correct, they threw people away at will if they misbehaved. But then again, now, with this new opposition group, the evil inside Syria is spreading all over the region. This is the tragedy really. I was very happy to know that someone is standing up to the tyrant that is Bashar 2 years ago and was actually hopeful.

Now, as the war has worn on, and I have seen the true faces of these so called Free Syrian Army, it saddens me. This war will spread, and it is already leaking to Turkey, Lebanon, and Israel, and soon, this will turn into a regional conflict that will be devastating. Bashar will not go down without taking everyone down with him. And those rebels will not accept to just die out, one by one, they will want to cause as much mayhem as possible, and if this is not achievable in Syria, they will look elsewhere.

Add to all of this that Israel has the perfect opportunity to pounce. Hezbollah is fighting in Syria, their main ally is practically destroyed, and everyone is distracted. If there was ever an ideal time for Israel to get its revenge, and make no mistake, they will get their revenge, it is now.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
in the words of the retard we got, Arab and spring donteeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex :D

or according to the fundamentalist piles of crap arab spring is aslan haraaaaaaaaaaaaam!! :D
:lol: Yeaaah.... donteeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex

- - - Updated - - -

The Arab people as a whole do not deserve democracy.
That summs up everything...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)