Syrian civil war (12 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,442
    A demonstration took place in Zamalka town calling for freedom. Thugs came from outside and attacked them in a brutal way and cheered for the dictator

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    How dare you Abed? How many times do I have to tell you that the regime thugs have nothing to do with this? They've all committed suicides, no one has killed them they've killed themselves I tell you.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,444
    How dare you Abed? How many times do I have to tell you that the regime thugs have nothing to do with this? They've all committed suicides, no one has killed them they've killed themselves I tell you.
    I keep forgetting that, Rab. Forgive me, bro...

Dec 26, 2004
    What sucks even more is knowing that some people don't mind hearing or seeing innocents being killed.
    I get to know people who think killing is justified in such situation and I'm talking here about well educated people Rab, I've even argued with someone who think that Hama massacre during 80s was understandable considering the circumstances and should be repeated if things escalate, of course he is not Sunni and was raised all his life that Sunnis are gonna behead him the moment they become in charge.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I get to know people who think killing is justified in such situation and I'm talking here about well educated people Rab, I've even argued with someone who think that Hama massacre during 80s was understandable considering the circumstances and should be repeated if things escalate, of course he is not Sunni and was raised all his life that Sunnis are gonna behead him the moment they become in charge.
    Why am I not surprised.

The regime has done well to brainwash and manipulate people with the Sunni extremists thing.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,450
    The opposition sources say that at least 1 demonstrator was killed at Al-Kesweh near Damascus by the criminal's thugs.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,451
    Here is the video for the guy that was killed in Al-Kesweh with his mother crying and calling for revenge for her son from the dictator

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    This is by far the bloodiest of the Arab revolutions IMO, I don't care what Reuters' numbers say, it is. Very sad and depressing..

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I know a guy here, he's Syrian he also thinks the same. Needless to say, most of his Syrian friends have alienated him for his stupid views.

Snoop is gone for 3 days now. I wonder if he's shot in the head.
    I'd advise against such jokes these days, as it isn't such a far possibility :p

This is by far the bloodiest of the Arab revolutions IMO, I don't care what Reuters' numbers say, it is. Very sad and depressing..
    With all due respect to the Syrian revolution, but what happened in Libya has still not happened in Syria, by the end of a month 8,000 were dead in Libya. Not to mention that Gedaffi used anti aircraft missiles, RPG's and tanks to bomb groups of protesters, that hasn't happened yet in Syria.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,458
    According to revolution sources, 20 demonstrators were killed yesterday:
    5 at Barzeh town near Damascus
    5 at Al-Kesweh town near Damascus
    4 at Homs city
    1 at Hamah city

Regarding the refugees:

Turkish sources say that Syrian refugees there are 11700 now.
    And Lebanese sources say that Syrian refugees there are 5000.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)