Syrian civil war (13 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,062
    Pro-Syrian Palestinian group kills 11 refugees: sources

(Reuters) - Gunmen from a Palestinian faction loyal to Syria shot dead at least 11 Palestinians at a refugee camp near Damascus Monday in a dispute over the group's backing for Damascus, Palestinian sources said Tuesday.

Hundreds of angry refugees had tried to storm the headquarters of the Syrian-backed Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC) in Yarmouk camp on the edges of Damascus.

They accused the group of sacrificing Palestinian lives by encouraging protesters to demonstrate at the Golan Heights, where several were shot by Israeli forces.

Syria said 23 people, including a woman and a child, were killed and 350 wounded Sunday when Israeli troops fired on Palestinian protesters who surged against the fortified boundary fence on Syria's Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.

Israel, with U.S. backing, accused Syria of orchestrating deadly confrontations on a ceasefire line between the two countries as a distraction from Damascus's bloody crackdown on an 11-week-old revolt against President Bashar al-Assad.

"There has been a mood of deep frustration in the camp since Friday that Palestinian blood is cheap and Palestinians were being used by the Syrian regime to deflect attention from its internal crisis," one of the sources at the camp said.

He was referring to sympathy among Palestinian refugees for the plight of Syrian protesters calling for political freedoms in demonstrations during which hundreds of civilians have been killed by security forces, according to human rights groups.

The sources said that the unrest at the camp began when mourners at a funeral for eight Palestinians killed in the Golan turned into a protest against leftist pro-Syrian Palestinian factions during which mourners threw stones at Palestinian figures who had praised Assad.

Hundreds of refugees armed with sticks and stones then headed to the PFLP-GC headquarters and tried to storm it. Several protesters managed to get in and killed one PFLP-GC gunman, they added.

"The confrontation lasted from the afternoon to well after midnight," another source said.

Like several other Palestinian factions in Syria, the PFLP-GC, which is headed by veteran guerrilla leader Ahmad Jibreel, is regarded as a terrorist organization by the United States.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/07/us-syria-palestinians-killings-idUSTRE7564MN20110607

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,063
    The people in Jeser Al-Shughur town are so scared that the continuous lies about having military rebels between them is just an execuse to make another massacre in the town. The poor people there are preparing themselves for the worst because they know how brutal and liar this regime is.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Is it the torturing/shooting the face that Jazeera and other channels showed yesterday? Cause the youtube is slow today, didn't open the video.. That's how civilized some of the community are, I have seen many actions like those for stupid reason, between people (not talking about police or army)..

Will tell you what happened yesterday, I had a car accident and I was with my friend, the front side of my car was fucked up (nothing happened to engine or any mechanic/electric parts thanks god), so I went out started yelling at them, they were like 4 guys 20-25 and it was a taxi car. So I asked him how he wants to solve it, with police or if he pays me the money. He said he will call the owner of the car and I should sort it with him, in 20 minutes, a group came, a suzuki pick up, they were like 6-7 guys, arounf 35-45 of age, muscles and all :D one of them were tattooed, all his body, all stupid writings, I read the one was written on his foot "Hayat 3azab" which means my life is a torture, so I asked him, how do you want to sort this out, he said "I don't have money, if you want to call police then go ahead, there are at least 4-5 mkhalafeh/hijiz order on my car, and I am still driving it, so if it will be suspended for another 5 years, I don't give a fuck". so I understood they will not pay a penny, and if I call a police, I will pay 50$ to them at least, just so they write the rapport fairly, then I will pay like 150$ for my lawyer, and I will wait the trial to go for months, and sometimes years, to get 30-40% of the damage, and probably these mother fuckers will get pissed, and break the car while I am sleeping home someday. and not just that, my friend told me that the Aleppo revolution might start by this incident, they will kill us and al-Jazeera will tell we were killed by the Syrian army :lol:

So I decided to let it go, cause the damage will cost me around 300-400$, will lose more if I report the police, and risk toubles with idiots, and specially at these times when there is no safety in the country anymore, funny storry isn't it? :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Is it the torturing/shooting the face that Jazeera and other channels showed yesterday? Cause the youtube is slow today, didn't open the video.. That's how civilized some of the community are, I have seen many actions like those for stupid reason, between people (not talking about police or army)..

Will tell you what happened yesterday, I had a car accident and I was with my friend, the front side of my car was fucked up (nothing happened to engine or any mechanic/electric parts thanks god), so I went out started yelling at them, they were like 4 guys 20-25 and it was a taxi car. So I asked him how he wants to solve it, with police or if he pays me the money. He said he will call the owner of the car and I should sort it with him, in 20 minutes, a group came, a suzuki pick up, they were like 6-7 guys, arounf 35-45 of age, muscles and all :D one of them were tattooed, all his body, all stupid writings, I read the one was written on his foot "Hayat 3azab" which means my life is a torture, so I asked him, how do you want to sort this out, he said "I don't have money, if you want to call police then go ahead, there are at least 4-5 mkhalafeh/hijiz order on my car, and I am still driving it, so if it will be suspended for another 5 years, I don't give a fuck". so I understood they will not pay a penny, and if I call a police, I will pay 50$ to them at least, just so they write the rapport fairly, then I will pay like 150$ for my lawyer, and I will wait the trial to go for months, and sometimes years, to get 30-40% of the damage, and probably these mother fuckers will get pissed, and break the car while I am sleeping home someday. and not just that, my friend told me that the Aleppo revolution might start by this incident, they will kill us and al-Jazeera will tell we were killed by the Syrian army :lol:

So I decided to let it go, cause the damage will cost me around 300-400$, will lose more if I report the police, and risk toubles with idiots, and specially at these times when there is no safety in the country anymore, funny storry isn't it? :D
    Something similar happened with me 1 year ago, except that I did not let it go. I can't stand people blackmailing me, if one would say he's sorry and has no cash I would just shake his hand and leave but when someone tells you do whatever you want to do and act as if he doesn't give a fuck it's where my blood boils.

As for the Tattoo part :lol2:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    My blood was boiling and I wanted to go to police, my friend kept telling me not to, it's a torture to deal with police and judges here. I will go to trial probably many times. I wanted to give them a lesson, but the timing isn't good, the country is in chaos, no one is doing anything legal these days, no one stops at red light, and many things like that.. They are waiting a stupid reason just to make troubles. I started to think of buying myself a gun, this is how serious it is getting..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    My blood was boiling and I wanted to go to police, my friend kept telling me not to, it's a torture to deal with police and judges here. I will go to trial probably many times. I wanted to give them a lesson, but the timing isn't good, the country is in chaos, no one is doing anything legal these days, no one stops at red light, and many things like that.. They are waiting a stupid reason just to make troubles. I started to think of buying myself a gun, this is how serious it is getting..
    I think what you did was good. It takes a cool head to do what you did.

Buy a gun and shoot the dude with Hayati 3azab.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006

:lol2:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,072

Bad to hear that, Snoop. Thanks God you're fine after the accident.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,075
    Syrian official Tv: The military operation inside Jeser Al-Shughur town near the borders with Turkey starts today.

Human rights organizations say that two demonstrators were killed today in Busra Al-Harir town in the south.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,076
    The most interesting thing was Edrogan interview with a Turkish channel where he was so angry at what the Syrian regime and army do to the Syrian people. He even mentioned the name of the biggest criminal Maher Al-Asad, the brother of the tyrant, and said he is doing horrible things on ground. He also said borders will not be closed in front of those refugees who are fleeing their houses because of what the army does.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,078
    Syrian official Tv: The military rebels inside Jeser Al-Shughur are threatening to burn the wheat harvest there!!!

What a stupid tv!!

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,080
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: I saw that a while ago
    :D

Honestly, I wanted to see what they are saying today, and I'm so surprised that there are people who still believe what they are saying.

Now, There is an idiot there saying that we are now in Rajab month, and it is one of the months in Islam where the fighting is forbidden. He calls people to stop demonstrating because it is forbidden in our religion. As if Bashar Al-Asad ever cared about anything related to the religion!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)