Syrian civil war (36 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What you said above indicates that you feel that people are risking their lives when asking for their freedom, so they have to keep their sons at home because they may get shot. right?
He means they can get shot by the people in the mini bus :D
And if he doesn't find me a new avatar soon, I will pray day and night that those people shoot him :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
@Rebel: read it again, 100 times if it is necessary, cause I am sick of explaining very simple things I said to you. You are trying too hard to prove me wrong or put words in my mouth, and you fail it each time.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
And if he doesn't find me a new avatar soon, I will pray day and night that those people shoot him :(
is it annoying you? well, what were you expecting from losing a bet to an ass :D

what kind of avatar you want, tell me, I will think about it, but I don't promise anything :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #945
    :lol2:

@Rebel: read it again, 100 times if it is necessary, cause I am sick of explaining very simple things I said to you. You are trying too hard to prove me wrong or put words in my mouth, and you fail it each time.
    You know I have nothing personal against you, Snoop, to do that. :tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    is it annoying you? well, what were you expecting to lose a bet to an ass :D
    It's not annoying me at all, but you did a good job changing them more often and yet you stopped with this one. Don't be lazy, be creative.
    Any avatar will do and it can be with Milan again.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    :lol2:

You know I have nothing personal against you, Snoop, to do that. :tup:
    I don't have anything against anyone either here, but if something stupid said, and specially about me, well sorry, I have to respond.

It's not annoying me at all, but you did a good job changing them more often and yet you stopped with this one. Don't be lazy, be creative.
    Any avatar will do and it can be with Milan again.
    it is annoying you, you didn't say anything about the previous one thou, ant that stayed longer :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #951
    Syrian forces kill 11 civilians in south town-activist

ANTALYA, Turkey, June 1 (Reuters) - Syrian forces killed nine civilians in the town of Hirak on Tuesday, rights campaigner Ammar Qurabi said on Wednesday, as a military crackdown to quell protests against the government intensified.

The nine, among them three doctors, one dentist and an 11-year-old girl, were killed by snipers and during storming of houses in Hirak, where tanks had deployed this week, Qurabi, who heads the Syrian Human Rights Organisation, told Reuters.

http://www.trust.org/alertnet/news/syrian-forces-kill-11-civilians-in-south-town-activist/

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #953
    A video from one of the towns in Northern Syria today. People are yelling: "Have you seen an army that kills its people?"

Yeah, I forgot to say those are fabricated by me in cooperation with Aljazeera.

Nedvěd

Syrian forces kill 11 civilians in south town-activist

ANTALYA, Turkey, June 1 (Reuters) - Syrian forces killed nine civilians in the town of Hirak on Tuesday, rights campaigner Ammar Qurabi said on Wednesday, as a military crackdown to quell protests against the government intensified.

The nine, among them three doctors, one dentist and an 11-year-old girl, were killed by snipers and during storming of houses in Hirak, where tanks had deployed this week, Qurabi, who heads the Syrian Human Rights Organisation, told Reuters.

http://www.trust.org/alertnet/news/syrian-forces-kill-11-civilians-in-south-town-activist/
    Good. The world need less dentists. :snoop: Joking of course, but I do seriously hate dentists.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I don't have anything against anyone either here, but if something stupid said, and specially about me, well sorry, I have to respond.

it is annoying you, you didn't say anything about the previous one thou, ant that stayed longer :D
    It's not annoying me at all and I think that this one is the longest lasting one.
    The only avatar that annoys me is Janna's stupid cat.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #956
    Another town in the middle of Syria tonight. People are urging the criminal to leave saying that they are not scared from death. "Death is better than humiliation" is what they are yelling:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #958
    Daraa city in the south where the whole demonstrations started is still having regular demonstrations in spite of all the massacres. Here are people from there tonight

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #959
    There are loads of such videos everyday from all around Syria. I can post all of them here if you want. I just wanted to show the love Bashar has between people who got bored of his crimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)