Syrian civil war (3 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
You definitely know more about him than I do, but you have to admit that what he did was good for the country in the end, with leaving the details aside, you have a beautiful and successful country, many Muslim countries take you as a good example, and try to be like yours. You owe this to him.

Sizin meselede baya ciddi ha, Arablardan daha fena, bigun cok fena kapisicaksiniz, oyle gorunuyor..
He did good for ''his people''. He did as he was told.

In a beatiful and succesful country, you don't need to deliver your family photo before joining the army. You don't need to drink alcohol nor join pool parties with your wife to rise in rank. In a beatiful and succesful country, people don't need to beg for permission before teaching Quran to their children, women don't need to watch their sons behind the fences in their graduation. In a beatiful country you don't need to suffer because of 4 coup d'etat and many more failed attempts in 50 years. Goes on and on and on...
Those who take us as good example obviously don't know well.

You mean civil war? It will never happen. Things will improve in time, we are on right track Inşallah.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
These zionist collbabtors, sabatogers, and basically cretins will be crushed. They should go home. This is a zionist attempt, but has will failed, because the people love thier leader. They will never become a puppet state to satin.
:sergio:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

In a beatiful and succesful country, you don't need to deliver your family photo before joining the army. You don't need to drink alcohol nor join pool parties with your wife to rise in rank. In a beatiful and succesful country, people don't need to beg for permission before teaching Quran to their children, women don't need to watch their sons behind the fences in their graduation. In a beatiful country you don't need to suffer because of 4 coup d'etat and many more failed attempts in 50 years. Goes on and on and on...

You mean civil war? It will never happen. Things will improve in time, we are on right track Inşallah.
:tup:

The guy has Saddam as his avatar, what do you expect.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
These zionist collbabtors, sabatogers, and basically cretins will be crushed. They should go home. This is a zionist attempt, but has will failed, because the people love thier leader. They will never become a puppet state to satin.
The guy in your avatar deserved his death.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

Oh boy the hate between the Islamists and kemalists is crazy man :D

I was talking about Ataturk's work (man I sound like I am his fan and defending him :D), and not the so called "Kemalists", I am very aware of their dirty works, I wish you the best luck to bring those fuckers to justice. I am definitely against coups, and specially on what happened to Menderes, that was a real shame..

Like I said, the matter is very way worse than you think in Turkey, there is a lot of hatred between you guys and Islamists,and not to forget you have Kurds too, and Nationalists (MHP). Valla bu nefret kolay kolay bitmez kardesim, umarim dedigin gibidir, bunu kesinlikle icten diliyorum..

They are too stupid, Snoop. Have you heard yet from the official media that people have been killed in deomnstrations? No. They keep telling us that security forces are being shot dead. Is that not stupid?

And by the way, they don't care about the international media exactly like when Ben Ali, Mubarak, Qaddhafi and Ali Saleh have been ignoring anybody who criticize them.
I know about the media and all the fabrications, there are many stupid things are being said and done too, but this one is over the limit! They can not be this dumb to do all these ugly works and pose proudly to cameras and let it published on internet..

Very hard to believe. I know they do things like these, all the time, like I said in my previous post, it's nothing new, this is not what I am arguing about.. what makes me think about it is the showing off, doing it "3alanan"..

I didn't hear it from TV, but someone told me that on official channel, they asked/advised Christians to not go to church these two weeks, and stay away from the crowded places :shifty:

Here we go..

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Qrd is "monkey".
Ulah is , I think Snoop meant "wlo" instead :D
The whole term is used by the "Alawies" people to express their astonishment on a certain topic :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
RAMI¹⁰;2984828 said:
Qrd is "monkey".
The whole term is used by the "Alawies" people to express their astonishment on a certain topic :D
Did you go to mu3askar? you know when you are at 10 grade, we did, and we went to shooting guns in some dessert, and we were having laughs and fun with the girls in the back, and when the 3alawi guy saw us "lak qrd ulah? lak iskot ya 3arsa, lak bashikh bi timmak" :lol:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #617
    RAMI¹⁰;2984828 said:
    Qrd is "monkey".
    Did you go to mu3askar? you know when you are at 10 grade, we did, and we went to shooting guns in some dessert, and we were having laughs and fun with the girls in the back, and when the 3alawi guy saw us "lak qrd ulah? lak iskot ya 3arsa, lak bashikh bi timmak" :lol:
    Thanks for the info :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    When you see someone talking to your face like that, you would piss in your pants, and you won't stop laughing at the same time, funny and scary at the same time :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #619
    Yesterday, 3 demonstrators were killed and 35 were injured during a funeral for one of the demonstrators at Talbeesa town near Hums city.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #620
    Aljazeera says that last night clashes in Hums city has resulted in 14 killed and 50 injured.

Nice way to deal with your people, Bashar...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)