Syrian civil war (8 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Exactly. Unless Obama has suddenly had a few of his screws loosened, the US is not going to take on Russia. Miscalculation and/or delusions of grandeur on the part of Erdogan, I think.
You don't get war between countries of that category anymore. Imagine the US v. Russia. Or Italy v. Turkey. You have war in warzones in failed states. An actual war between two functioning countries? Man, if that happens you have WWIII on your hands.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Man some of the words from Erdogan, Hollande and Obama urging Russia to stop targeting the rebels they're arming and supporting because "this is what happens". They're making it pretty obvious that there's another reason why that plane got shot down.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,165
    How rebel is all happy turkey downed a Russian plane is really sickening, it's like some people just love for $#@! to pop then cry for the ensuing civilian deaths.
    Civilians are already being killed since more than two months by Russian planes but you do not care...

I'm happy for what happened to that pilot because Limar Taani was killed one week ago by another Russian pilot (Maybe even himself, I'm not sure) while the world did not care a bit about her murder crime. Tens of civilians are killed in the same way Limar is killed, but you just want to show that I'm the terrorist here.

I really do not understand why you ignore those civilians that are being killed since around 4.5 years now all over Syria. It is your opinion in the end, but do not expect people to have your same attitude.

Attachments

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    civilians die. thats sad. it really is. but it happens by accident.

how about those who ignore the 1000s of innocent people IS
    slaughtered already? chopping heads off and setting people on fire.

no civilians i guess, all assads men i suppose right?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Civilians are already being killed since more than two months by Russian planes but you do not care...

I'm happy for what happened to that pilot because Limar Taani was killed one week ago by another Russian pilot (Maybe even himself, I'm not sure) while the world did not care a bit about her murder crime. Tens of civilians are killed in the same way Limar is killed, but you just want to show that I'm the terrorist here.

I really do not understand why you ignore those civilians that are being killed since around 4.5 years now all over Syria. It is your opinion in the end, but do not expect people to have your same attitude.
    ah yes, picture of a child, now everything is different

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005

Killing that child regardless by whom doesn't risk starting world war III, killing those pilots just might, so either you don't understand what a world War would entail or you actually do want it to happen.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,172
    Killing that child regardless by whom doesn't risk starting world war III, killing those pilots just might, so either you don't understand what a world War would entail or you actually do want it to happen.
    So, the killing of a child does not matter to you comparative to the death of a pilot of a warplane. Sounds logical now. Thanks

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    So, the killing of a child does not matter to you comparative to the death of a pilot of a warplane. Sounds logical now. Thanks
    Let us take a trip down consequence lane:

a) child gets killed. Obviously this is bad. WWIII however does not follow.
    b) pilots get killed. WWIII follows. Millions die.

Compare a) to b). Do you understand X's point?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I agree with Zach here. All sides are arrogant, that doesn't matter. Obama is even more arrogant than Putin. But killing the pilot while parachuting to safety is beyond ridiculous.

Another foreign one. But it's all revenge from the bombs in a country they don't live in. But at least Rebel is consistent. Russia targeted schools and hospitals, but you didn't hear a tweet from the self-loathing left wing. As soon as Paris was attacked; they came out of their caves to lecture us about how it's France's own fault.
    :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    The surviving pilot said "they didnt got a single warning, that if they actually violated airspace, the f16 would have flew alongside it and made contact,(in witch they would offcourse have seen it was a russian plane), but they just got shot

Again, while russia is a bit arrogant flying that close to the border, its completely out of proportion to shoot down the plane. To then murder the pilot is completely baffeling.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with Zach here. All sides are arrogant, that doesn't matter. Obama is even more arrogant than Putin. But killing the pilot while parachuting to safety is beyond ridiculous.

:tup:
    exactly

- - - Updated - - -

This forum is not filled with ovulating females, we arent suddenly going full retard and fuck logic when a child dies, we try to look at the bigger picture.

Also, if someone dies, thats very sad. The age of that person and wether it has tits or not, shouldnt matter. Each life is equal. Male female, older, younger, black, brown, ghetto, yellow, white.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

Can you tell me what it would be the best solution to the whole crisis according to you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)