Syrian civil war (49 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What was faked man? all those people that went out in demonstrations, hundreds of thousands, they are all Western agents? How is it faked i just don't understand.

Nothing fake about it. The Arabs have broke the fear of dictatorships finally, thats what happened. Western governments being the cunning, sly entities that they are, are taking full advantage of it. They know that in the long term, its much better to support the people than support the dictators.They look good as a result, plus they know the regimes can't last forever.

Right, the revolutions. But until then..
You mean before the revolutions they were backing the dictators?

Of course they were.

Buy on AliExpress.com

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
What was faked man? all those people that went out in demonstrations, hundreds of thousands, they are all Western agents? How is it faked i just don't understand.
People who organize things have money it their pockets, not the regular demonstrators. How come there is no big demonstrations in Damask? Just in Homs, and Homs, geographically, is close to Jordan. Hmm? And where in the Earth you have seen demonstrators with RPGs, AK-47s, hand granates? I smell monkey buisness here.

Jul 1, 2010
They are a shadow of the strong power they used to be a long time ago. Now, they can't do anything material using their nuclear weapons except maybe wiping one of Chechen cities.
Agreed, but you said that no one except themselves regard them as a strong power, which has to be an hyperbole. We're talking here about a country which has arguably the third or second strongest military.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Till now, Egyptian revolution has not finished yet, so you can't say the new regime is worse than the previous one because simply both of them are the same regime..
I didn't.

Up until now i'm hugely optimistic about things in Libya. While there is still chaos and lack of order, there are so many things that have changed for the better. One thing is for sure, we are definitely not going back to a dictatorship. What i am most worried about is if the Western countries would leave us alone or not, i find it hard to believe they helped us for humanitarian motives.

Back to Syria, they can't really go back now Hoori, a change of regime is the only thing that will stop all this bloodshed, there is no going back at all. So the Syrians will have to topple the regime one way or another. After 9-10 months of the regime butchering innocent unarmed civilian protestors, i think it has become obvious that the only way to topple the regime is by means of force. Thats where the Free Syrian Army comes in.
Yup, there's no way back, neither for people nor for the regime, total impasse. It became even more obvious when civilians got armed.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
People who organize things have money it their pockets, not the regular demonstrators. How come there is no big demonstrations in Damask? Just in Homs, and Homs, geographically, is close to Jordan. Hmm? And where in the Earth you have seen demonstrators with RPGs, AK-47s, hand granates? I smell monkey buisness here.
Meh, we've been through this a million times. I think your seriously misinformed.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,986
    Homs is close to Jordan? I think you mixed it with Daraa. Anyway, even if it is close to Jordan, what does that mean?

Anyway, regarding the RPGs, I have to make it simple for you. Normal people demonstrated without any use of weapons since 15th March to 25th July, but they were killed in a very cold-blood manner. So, some of the soldiers in the Syrian army refused to shoot at their people, and ran away from their murderous army and joined their people to protect them from the criminals in the army. These established later what is called now The Free Syrian Army:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Syrian_Army

Do you expect people to kill their brothers who call for freedom just because the dictator tells them to do so? Is that logical to you?

Agreed, but you said that no one except themselves regard them as a strong power, which has to be an hyperbole. We're talking here about a country which has arguably the third or second strongest military.
    I can not disagree.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    It's amusing watching members of the old Serbian guard still weaving webs of controversy and conspiracy.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,990
    Homs is still under fire. Since this morning, more than 50 were killed. 18 of them are premature babies who died because the electricity was stopped at one of the hospitals. Tanks are starting to get into Inshaat neighborhood.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Over 60 babies and kids between the age 1 to 8 have been dead in the last 48hours.

There are some horrible videos/footage I'd rather not post them. Total massacre.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Yesterday I heard an interview with the Syrian ambasador in Sweden, the national radio interviewed him. It's sick how he denies all the massacres that are being made. It's so sad.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Yesterday I heard an interview with the Syrian ambasador in Sweden, the national radio interviewed him. It's sick how he denies all the massacres that are being made. It's so sad.
    All Syrian ambassadors are doing the same, the one in Romania said the same in his last interview. It's sad indeed.

I think by the end of next week all Syrian ambassadors in Europe will be kicked out. Minus Russia of course.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Who would ever think of Assad as a criminal? I don't know how things will change for Syrians after Assad but it really can't go on like this. I honestly never thought Syrians had a good cause (nor a good alternative) to even think of toppling the regime but I can't understand how anyone can still be pro regime after all sorts of crimes they have committed in the past months.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Pro Assad supporters accusing terrorists are nothing but hypocrites lame and limited people.

Who was sending all the terrorists to Iraq to destabilize the country few years ago and still(Because Syria and maybe Iran know that, as soon as Iraq is stabilized, they will mostly likely be the next to go)??? Who was sending the terrorists to Lebanon in 2007 that caused "Cold River war on Palestinians" when we lost over a hundred soldier?? Who was sending them? My father? They fell from a parachute? It was the Syrian regime.

Shaker Al Abssi the biggest terrorist and most wanted now the one who lead the 2007 terrorist war on Lebanon was jailed in Syria from 2002 until 2007 when they released him to destabilize Lebanon too.

If there's any terrorists in Syria, it's the Syrian regime who made them, created them, brain-washed them they didn't come out of no-where. They made them so they could use them.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Who would ever think of Assad as a criminal? I don't know how things will change for Syrians after Assad but it really can't go on like this. I honestly never thought Syrians had a good cause (nor a good alternative) to even think of toppling the regime but I can't understand how anyone can still be pro regime after all sorts of crimes they have committed in the past months.
    Huh? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)