Sven Goran-Eriksson (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Hell NO!!!! We don't want him to be our couch.........
I'd rather stick with ranieri than having this guy as our couch, i never liked him and i really thought that he's the luckiest couch in the world, he had a team full of champions with lazio perhaps the best team in the world at the time and he couldn't do a thing with them, he played some booooooooring football.....I rate him very very low .........

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
I don't like him at all. Nothing special I could risk C.R another year. We must admit here that C.R has changed the way juventus are playing : beautiful play and abondant score sheet.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
But we are not comparing anything and our play style atm surely can`t be called beautiful.
Thats because 4-4-2 doesn't complement beautiful football and neither does the long ball, thats why when giovinco comes back I hope we change the style of play to acomodate him

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Cheap rumour.

Sven has been under a bit of pressure recently due to Man City's poor form and so it is easy to link him with big Italian teams who may be looking for a new coach.

I doubt there is anything in this.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hell NO!!!! We don't want him to be our couch.........
I'd rather stick with ranieri than having this guy as our couch, i never liked him and i really thought that he's the luckiest couch in the world, he had a team full of champions with lazio perhaps the best team in the world at the time and he couldn't do a thing with them, he played some booooooooring football.....I rate him very very low .........
I don't like him at all. Nothing special I could risk C.R another year. We must admit here that C.R has changed the way juventus are playing : beautiful play and abondant score sheet.
:lol:

Can we ban these folks for their stupidity please? a week will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)