Superman (1 Viewer)

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #105
    Yea, that was the intent in the first place. They wanted someone relatively unknown over a well known face. He's made a guest appearance in Will & Grace and stars in a sitcom called 'one life to live' if im not mistaking it with the sitcom Chris Reeve starred in before becoming Superman.

Well, on physicality alone, obviously to me, he cant match Chris Reeve, but if you see him independently, then i guess he has the potential to do a good job, if he puts his heart to it. And why i say this is, because more than being a good actor, this role demands physicality. The actor himself, can be staccato in his verbalisation skills.

OP
    baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #107
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Yea, that was the intent in the first place. They wanted someone relatively unknown over a well known face. He's made a guest appearance in Will & Grace and stars in a sitcom called 'one life to live' if im not mistaking it with the sitcom Chris Reeve starred in before becoming Superman.

Well, on physicality alone, obviously to me, he cant match Chris Reeve, but if you see him independently, then i guess he has the potential to do a good job, if he puts his heart to it. And why i say this is, because more than being a good actor, this role demands physicality. The actor himself, can be staccato in his verbalisation skills.

OP
    baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #110
    Look what they did to the costume elnur. Thats supposed to be one of the greatest superheroes of all time. Man, i think it couldve been so much better.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    "Superman didn't become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent...What Kent wears, the glasses, the business suit, that's the costume. Thats the costume that Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us, and what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak. He's unsure of himself. He's a coward.

Clark Kent is Superman's critique of the whole human race." -- Bill
    ****ing awesome. Who was Bill?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)