Superman (1 Viewer)

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    Honestly, i dont think ne1 can replace christopher as superman, he was perfect for that role. But today maybe Josh Hartnett, Ben Afflect or perhaps George Clooney would come close to complimenting the look of superman. Although the casting is almost completed and this relatively unheard of guy has ben cast. Cant even remember his name off hand. The good news tho is Johny Depp maybe playing Lex Luthor. Theyre in negotiations still.

Who would u guys pick from todays lot?

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    The second link mikhail is horrible. :yuck:
    Can't say I didn't warn you! I do think the arguement presented there has merit, but it's not put in the most delicate of ways is it? :D

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Superman and Reeves that was some classic shit. I liked the one when he fights the sun baddy:cool: Saw it at the pictures. Johny Depp shouldnt be in the new one. He is the best modern day actor kills any of these fools. Hes the Pacino of the 90s-04.

OP
    baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    Yea, but i think hed do justice to the role of Lex Luthor better than nebody else in the business today.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    I read today that the director of Superman's movie a resing the proyect... now they have to find someone whos interest in this proyect... they said that maybe the guy who direct Pearl Harbor is interest...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
    Johny Depp shouldnt be in the new one. He is the best modern day actor kills any of these fools. Hes the Pacino of the 90s-04.
    I like him as an actor, but the question is, would he be a good superman? Too serious IMO. Not that Superman cracks jokes or anything, but he's just not geeky enough to laugh at

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Ahhh okay, that probably makes more sense, though I might go for Ted Danson personally :D

Why not Dean Cain as Superman? :nervous:

OP
    baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    Gray he cant be supes. They want Jonny as Lex.

Btw did yall here, the director walked out of the prject because they wb want to shoot superman in australia to cut costs, and he felt they wouldnt be able to recreate NY in ozzieland. So now theyre looking for a new director.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Ahhh okay, that probably makes more sense, though I might go for Ted Danson personally :D

Why not Dean Cain as Superman? :nervous:
    Coz he doesn't want to be Superman anymore... he don't that people only see him has Superman... even if he hasn't done anything that is worth to remember after the TV Show...:rolleyes:

OP
    baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    Yea, Bryan Singer. Hes given up xmen 3 for supes.

Btw, Henry cavill who was earlier confirmed has now faded in to the background as they throw more names in to the mix.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    This is great news. Baggio are you sure Singer wont direct X-Men 3? This is great if its true. He f'd up X-Men totally, made 2 average flicks and dint even put mon ami Gambit whos a fan favourite.

Superman could became a nice superhero film but they need to get the mix of action and dialogue right. Spidey was done well but I didnt like the guy who played spiderman. Spidey in the comics and cartoon series is a lot more funny and entertaining.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    dint even put mon ami Gambit whos a fan favourite.
    Yeah, what was with that anyway :fero:
    Superman could became a nice superhero film but they need to get the mix of action and dialogue right. Spidey was done well but I didnt like the guy who played spiderman. Spidey in the comics and cartoon series is a lot more funny and entertaining.
    Maybe they've got future plans for seperate movies for these two, but why haven't Carnage or Venom appeared in any movies so far :irritate: They're the best

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Your brother has good taste then. Its all about cartoons and comics. Why hate. You must be into all kinds of exciting shit in Toronto.

Venom and carnage would look mad on screen, but they made doctor Octa***** instead. Hes a good villian but the best are those two.

I dont think Gambit was involved because he was maybe too similar to Wolvie, they both have a good and bad side. Wolverine was their main focus. Gambit is an outsider to the X-Men he was never really part of the team but hes the best character, my fav by far.

OP
    baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    MC but dint u like Singer's direction in those movies? I thought he was pretty good at it. Although ne1 finds ne new rumours about the next superman do post em here.

Ben Affleck is a moron to choose daredevil instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)