[Supercoppa] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio (August 8th, 2015) (64 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I was sure the game is at night.. I missed it
Any chance for someone to post some extended highlights or something?

BTW how did we play?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Wow what a :stupid: post .I, before and after all am a Juve fan.Actually very longer than you are I can guarantee that.And have watched more Juve games that you will ever watch in your life.Ever. I watched every Juve game in Serie B, you newly promoted
" supporter".And I love Juve utmost.
I am ultra happy with this trophy.Only someone like you can possibly think that because I am not always a blind supporter of every possible move Marotta makes, doesn't matter if it is good or bad , that I am not happy with this win.:stupid:
I will tell you something.
I will be utmost happy if Juve wins everything this year and every next year and Marotta and Allegri to be here.
So don't embarrass yourself in the future with this kind of posts.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Poor baby, must be hard for you :p
:anon:

@adRHCP Pfft quoting not working on my phone. Hoy pasé trabajo y fiesta, mañana veré el juego, despues trabajo y fiesta, Domingo me voy a DF. Fin perfecto.

You speak (at least type :D) to an extremely high standard, excellent job :tup:
Thank you very much :touched: I try my best

Here we go five in a row boys!
@adRHCP who do you think will score the first goal this morning?
Mandzukic :cool:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Recorded and watched it right now.
Great victory,great wat to start the season,hopefully we'll get another midfielder to help us,preferably an AM.
Well done boys,Mandzu MOM.
Dybala and Pogba were great as well :tup:

Forza Juve!!

Dybala "Here you play to win every game, you only think of winning, everyone here has told me that"
;):tuttosport:
Shite first half, lacked energy, rhythm and any sort of cohesion (especially with Coman playing off Mario), lifted our game considerably in the second half, especially when Dybala came on. Got our two goals and toyed with them, vintage Juventus. Good signs to start the new season, but we do need one more creative player, no doubting that at all.
:agree:
He is trying his best to be a guide to this team, and i like his attitude
For sure,it was really noticeable.
I like it very much.
He will lead us no doubt.
Forza Paul!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Klin @Bianconero81, we won. You know why? Because that's what we do. Because we always win. Because we are Juventus.
I thought we were beyond petty squabbles and childish petulance :D

Congrats Man. Hopefully, it is the first of many trophies this season, but we still need an AM and a LB. Our needs are not negated/forgotten by a win in a game which I consider nothing more than a glorified friendly (irrespective of the trophy) ;)

- - - Updated - - -

This is why you should listen to the Aus.
What are your predictions for the remainder of the season your Eminence, Austradamos?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)