[Supercoppa] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio (August 8th, 2015) (45 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Typical Juve of the last couple of seasons with a bad half a strong half. The first looked strange where both teams exchanged mistakes where the opponents couldn't take advantage of. The second half saw a more energetci Juventus who were always faster to the ball and some clinical finishing from our new forwards saw us bag the game. After the two goal lead there was no chance to Lazio to come back even with Anderson's efforts, we looked very composed at the back.

The team still has the base idea that other teams in Serie A lack and we look very well equipped for the 3-5-2 but what we lack is that something extra to excell in Europe once again. If our forwards can deliver in their first year then we are safe but I would still like new blood in the middle to get things going. Whether it's Mascherano to bring balance at the back allowing a couple other players forward or a more attacking player to bring ideas and some play between the lines. Let's see how the summer ends.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 7
Caceres 6

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Sturaro 6.5
Marchisio 7
Pogba 7
Evra 6.6.

Coman 5.5
Mandzukic 7.5

Dybala 6.5
Llorente N.R
Pereyra N.R

Highlight of the evening though is that Chinese woman not knowing what to do with her medal and ending up giving Buffon two medals.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Very bad pitch and team not fit at all, but we did our job. Wonderful goals.

Solidity in defence was key, great job by Bonucci and Barzagli today.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@Klin @Bianconero81, we won. You know why? Because that's what we do. Because we always win. Because we are Juventus.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5044751 said:
WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored 2 мин2 минуты назад
@paulpogba: MotM vs Lazio, Rating 8.78, Key passes 2, Assists 1, Tackles 6, Successful dribbles 2 @JuventusFC
He is trying his best to be a guide to this team, and i like his attitude

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
@Klin @Bianconero81, we won. You know why? Because that's what we do. Because we always win. Because we are Juventus.
Thanks for pointing that out. I can only hope that one day I could be a more deserving fan like you.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This cant be repeated enough. WE ARE JUVENTUS, one of the greatest football teams in the history of the game. Wet dream for any player out there. Fans should act accordingly, not shitting their panties when we are about to face another tough side, let alone Lazio.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This cant be repeated enough. WE ARE JUVENTUS, one of the greatest football teams in the history of the game. Wet dream for any player out there. Fans should act accordingly, not shitting their panties when we are about to face another tough side, let alone Lazio.
Who were shitting themselves? We are not you, grandpa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)