[Supercoppa] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio (August 8th, 2015) (57 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Horrible pitch. Can we play the fucking Supercoppa in Italy? You know, the ITALIAN Supercup? Not in Bari though. :sergio:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Glad this is the last Supercoppa to be played in China (contract is up).

This game should be played at the home ground of the Serie A winner, or at the Olimpico in Rome.
Pls not the Olimpico. It's fking awful. Been there for the Final against Napoli! Simply shocking how shitty is that stadio.
I'd rather have San Siro. Never been there up to now simply cause i wouldn't like to go to the third ring <,<

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pls not the Olimpico. It's fking awful. Been there for the Final against Napoli! Simply shocking how shitty is that stadio.
I'd rather have San Siro. Never been there up to now simply cause i wouldn't like to go to the third ring <,<
Whichever, just host it in Italy FFS. Domestic cup finals should always be played in Italy.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We should play it somewhere conducive for football in August, such as Qatar.
what in a 10,000 seater stadium like last year?

- - - Updated - - -

Glad this is the last Supercoppa to be played in China (contract is up).

This game should be played at the home ground of the Serie A winner, or at the Olimpico in Rome.
No it should be held at a neutral Italian venue. I don't agree with the fact that the coppa italia final is always played at the olimpico regardless of the finalists

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I actually quite like the Olimpico. It's just old and not up to modern standards anymore.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
wtf, your tars geting uglier and uglier

- - - Updated - - -

youd love wrigley then

Maybe I would :). I like the Olimpico because it has a certain atmosphere. There's no denying that it's old and very crappy next to our stadium for example though.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Play it in San Siro. Its a beautiful stadium with great capacity
Or in the Samps´sLuigi Ferrari, because is cute :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)