[Supercoppa] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio (August 8th, 2015) (52 Viewers)

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Because they haven't changed their team as much as we have, and don't have key injuries.
The fact that we have some injuries (and my comment was posted before the Morata injury) doesn't make our team lesser than theirs, FFS. :lol: We're light years ahead.

And if we won all the friendlies in the pre-season, would you be concerned about the changes in the team?

We didn't, but our form is still better than theirs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The fact that we have some injuries (and my comment was posted before the Morata injury) doesn't make our team lesser than theirs, FFS. :lol: We're light years ahead.

And if we won all the friendlies in the pre-season, would you be concerned about the changes in the team?

We didn't, but our form is still better than theirs.
Don't get me wrong, we are a lot better, but we also have areas to work on between midfield and attack, whereas Lazio's team is basically the same as last year, so that bridges a technical gap. Also, I was having a look at their probable squad and bench. They are only missing Parolo and Ravel "Zidane" Morrison, they have some good and interesting depth, right now we lack a bit.

Buffon

Lichtsteiner - Caceres - Bonucci - Evra

Sturaro - Marchisio - Pogba

Pereyra

Mandzukic - Dybala

Subs:
Neto, Rubinho, Rugani, Barzagli, Padoin, Isla, Tello, Vitale, Coman, Zaza, Llorente, Cerri

Unavailable:
Chiellini, Asamoah, Khedira, Morata (injured)

Marchetti

Mauricio - De Vrij - Hoedt

Basta - Biglia - Onazi - Lulic

F. Anderson - Candreva

Klose

Subs:
Berisha, Gentiletti, Cana, Radu, Patric, Braafheid, Cataldi, Oikonomidis, Kishna, Keita Balde, Perea, Djordjevic

Unavailable:
Paolo (suspended), Morrison (injured)​

Looking at their team I suspect we may go with 3-5-2 and drop Pereyra for Rugani.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
It's a fairly new set up and it has not been tested in a competitive match yet. I see Lazio winning this (if they havent made any major changes to their starting XI)

I hope the players realise the shirt they are playing for, go into beast mode and KILL THEM ALL!

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Dont like this if true. Barzagli already in the line up is risky imo
Bad lineup. Will be disappointed if Allegri does it, for a lot of reasons. Just bad.

You go with the best available we've got - and that includes Pereyra - a 4312 with Pereyra - Dybala - Mandzukic and it's a much much better team. Can't even compare it.

Jul 20, 2012
Bad lineup. Will be disappointed if Allegri does it, for a lot of reasons. Just bad.

You go with the best available we've got - and that includes Pereyra - a 4312 with Pereyra - Dybala - Mandzukic and it's a much much better team. Can't even compare it.
agree

- - - Updated - - -

I like that lineup but would prefer Rugani in there.
i want to avoid the 3-5-2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)